⅄oᙠ Nnᴚ

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

Each bang made me jump a bit more. I really started to hate this and I really started to feel as if my end was coming closer. The only thing that was between me and that thing out there was this door which was now bending. My eyes were not made to see in the dark but I was down there for who knows how long! It made me be able to see quite a bit but not perfectly. Edges were all I needed to see to be able to navigate around. 

However right now, all I was thinking was to get out of here. How was I supposed to get out?

I was in a tiny room and I may be able to get past this thing... IF it was letting me. 

What do I do?

Where do I go?

NONONONONONONONONO!

There is no way out!

Up?

Can I fly?

Can I stick to the ceiling?

What do I do?

There is no where to hide?

My wings were flapping a bit since I was freaking out and in the end I started flying a bit above the ground and then higher and higher till I hit my head against the ceiling which made me stop thinking the same thing over and over again. 

*RRRRROOOOOOOAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR*

That roar that just came from outside the door made me look at the door once again but at the same time flap harder and kinda make myself fly up towards the ceiling and lay there as if it was the ground. Of course I used my hands so I wouldn't completly hurt myself but it should be enough. This was after all the only thing I could do right now.

Another bang, another roar and another sound that sounded like nails scratching against some metal. It made my hairs stand up and all my skin being covered in goosbumps. Was there truly a way out? 

I didn't know anything as my mind went into a state of nothingness. There was just silence for a good moment and that was when the door got finally kicked open or even thrown out of the hindges. It hit the wall across it as well as fall to the ground. 

All there could be heared right now was my beating heart and the sound of my breathing. I was scared. There was nothing I could do at all besides praying. Believe me, I did pray but I prayed to everything even Satan to get me out of this because the thing standing there was not human. Long sharp nails started wrapping around the door frame from both sides. The moment I saw that, I felt tears well up in my eyes. The pure fact that I felt petrified and wanted to just fake my own death right here and right now didn't make anything better. I was honestly terrified from that thing.

At first there was just sharp nails but when I saw these legs, I knew that I was more than royally screwed. These legs looked more animal like and had sharp bend nails as well. I couldn't see any details but I could see enough of its figure as it was getting into the room. Who knows how long this moment really was but I felt like everything slowed down. The creature came into the room and I saw a lot of fur and build up body. It was indeed walking on two feets but it had sharp nails and a snoot that looked more like a beak but these sharp teeth coming out of it made me gasp for a bit. At this moment I was glad that I was holding my own mouth shut. 

Of course I shut my eyes as I heard the thuds indicating that it just came into the room. The body that I saw was enough to make me want to wake up from this nightmare. It seemed to be a mixture of a lot of things but at the same time it also looked unnatural and human like. I don't know why I thought that it was human like when it looked grotesque and inhuman.

Each step it took were also steps that I hoped that it couldn't see in the dark. 

Only when I staretd hearing its breathing right below me, did I open my eyes to see it just a couple of centimeters away from me. It may even have been more but it didn't felt like it. This thing had a tail and it had some spikes on the back. The one thing that I could immediately see was the scales on the back of it but that was enough to make me take my chance and get out of there.

My instincts told me to run.

They told me that I would be dead if I would stick in this room.

And I was not about to not listen to them at all.

This was not a joke!

There was a who knows how long thing in the room and it started sniffing the air out.

It was at that moment that it roared up and not only that but I literally felt it's brearth against my skin and that was the moment I went out of the room. I flew as fast I could out of the room and around the corner not knowing where I was flying but I heard the thumbs and the heavy footsteps behind me as it was running behind me.

It knew I was there..... IT KNEW I WAS THERE!

It was just playing with me!

FUCK!

THAT THING WAS JUST PLAYING AROUND WITH ME!

WHAT NOW?"

WHAT DO I DO KNOW?"

WHERE DO I GO?!

I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!!!

I NEED TO HIDE!

IT WAS JUST... SHIT IT KNEW I WAS THERE ALL THE TIME!

I AM DONE:.... I AM DONE... I am done.. .i am done...