The most powerful weapon... the mind!

When I woke up, I felt soo refreshed. However that was not the first thing I felt. It was hard to believe that I finally got out but the sweet smell of a flower made me realize it.

Me: ... I am out...

The first words that escaped my mouth were a whisper but it meant soo much to me that I started to break into tears. I was a crying mess. My heart was aching for soo long to get out of there and I finally managed to do so. I felt relieve and soo much happiness that it was overwhelming to me. 

RG: It's alright, dearie... It's true.

When I heard the familiar sound of the old lady who would always patch my wounds up, I couldn't help but try to sit up and look to the side where she was. However before I could even move, I felt a huge hand pushing me down and not letting me get up.

Eraserhead: You stay down, problem child.

A smile was all I could give them as I couldn't stop crying at all. I was too much happy for anything to be true. It felt like a dream, a very nostalgic dream as well.

RG: How are you?

Me: Good, thanks for asking. How are you doing, RG-sensei? Are the others still coming in nonestop not giving you a rest?

RG: Oh if you only knew....

Eraserhead: Don't lie problem child. If you are hurt then say it.

Me: I am not.

Eraserhead: *sigh*

RG: I'll do a quick check-over and then how about I bring you a light meal.

Me: Thanks a lot for that.

RG: No biggy.

They acted cheerful and I could tell that they were tired as well. How long was I in this room... no, this room was not any room... this was the UA's infirmary. How long was I in here? The room itself was darkened and it was a bit hard to see for me but it was not that annoying. Everything still looked the same and it made me just smile.

The healer did as she said and checked me up which was only after that that I was allowed to sit up and look at my sensei.

Me: You look worse with the eyebags. Is the new class that worrisome?

Eraserhead: Yeah....

Me: I am sorry to hear that Sensei.

Eraserhead: Hmpf! Why be worried if you gonna be joining them soon.

Me: Huh?

Eraserhead: Why so surprised? You were part of my class, were you not?

Me: Y..Yes...

Eraserhead: And you will stay in my class.

Me: But I am older now!

Eraserhead: But you don't look any day older.

Me: .... thank you...

Eraserhead: Don't worry about anyone bullying you, especially not that Pomeranian. If anyone annoys you, just come to me.

Me: Mh! I will sensei.

It was a happy talk we had ignoring everything that had happened until now. Maybe it was because no one wanted to talk about it, or because we were all just relived. I was for my part and the rest of them acted along. Anyways, our small talk ended when Nezu came into the room with Hawks together.

Nezu: It seems we have a good timing.

Hawks: Indeed. Hey feathers, how are you doing?

Me: Good thanks, what about you?