My honest opinion

Hawk's POV:

It was just a couple of minutes after I had sat down on the floor right behind the kid that he fell asleep. I found it cute and didn't wanted to wake him up. Of course I had also send out my feathers to see if something was on this floor but there was just nothing. Maybe we could really rest on this floor and then make our way up more. He was holding on wuite good but I could tell that he was already done with everything. 

I mean I could just look at the thin boy in front of me and didn't had to know about anything else. He was just innocent but he was looking more like a skeleton. I could see his bones sticking out from under his skin and that meant that he was malnurished. The sheer fact that he was still holding on was just a wonder. It was probably due to his willpower and I was certainly not gonna crush it.

Besides that, we would need food sooner or later. I couldn't really tell how long we were down here and I bet that the kid didn't know it either but I started to feel hungry. Too bad that I didn't bring anything with me, no food and no watter. The reason for this was quite simple. I was not supposed to go down there at all but how could I not with a kid in danger?

Plus who knows how long he would actually hold on!

Just thinking about it, made me look back towards the poor kid who was still somehow sitting there peacfully.

Me: I wonder why they got you.... and what they did to you....

I can't start pitting him!

He will be definitely against it.

It is the worse to do it now.

He didn't choose this himself!

Who would actually chose this for themselves...

This suffering... this this... *sigh*

I should stop thinking about!

All I can do now is assist him.

As I came to this conclusion, I all of the sudden felt chills running down my body and I froze in spot for a second. My mind couldn't comprehend what just happen but something did and I knew it was bad.

I should get him and get out of here...

But he needs his rest.

He looked soo done.

I need it as well.. this is not easy flying up here and then knowing that something was always at our tail... this is mentally challenging and even worse than fighting villains but I will never tell this to the kid.

The moment I got my priorities  straight, I immediate got up and grabbed the kid, taking off. It was true that I needed some rest as well but this kid needed help and even more rest than me. Plus the moment I took off, I heard a loud roaring, scratching, high pitched scream. It came from below us but I didn't had the courage to look down to see what was happening. If my instincts were already telling me to run, then how bad was this kid in my arms feeling right now?

I could only say what I was seeing right now and that was a child in my hands which is more than done and snuggling up to me while I was trying to save this very child as well. At this moment, I felt responsible for him and I don't know why I felt this way but it was not something a hero should feel like. We are not allowed to let a case like this get personal to us but I was already too far into it to get back now. 

After all, when the kid vanished, it was me who didn't stopped looking and I was the one who let it get close to myself and now I couldn't deny it anymore. The kid was right in front of me and even his family lost hope and moved away. I was the only person who was still there for him.... I knew that this might be bad, but right now... I wanted to adopt this child and make him my son though he felt more like a brother since we were both young...I would definitely NOT say I am old. I don't care what others say at all! 

Sigh... what a dilemma!

How was I supposed to deal with Izuku?

How would I manage to pursue the hero commission on letting me adopt the kid... no!

I was not allowed to think this way!

I would make it possible and if not, I will find a good family for him and be there for him as a big old non relative brother.

This was something I decided while I continued flying up as fast as I could and completly ignoring any sound coming from behind us.