A new friend!

Me: Ah this is seriously fucked up! Where even am I?

I was mad and I was frustrated! The more I was sitting there on the railing the more I felt like something bad is about to happen. It was after all not for no reason that I was looking back all the time and kinda expecting something to tackle me. Well who knows maybe that was something that will happen for sure.

What is that?

Is that falling down or floating?

Huh?

There was one thing that I noticed as I sat down there at the railing ready to jump off and just start flying again at any moment. It was a small thing floating down. If I had to compare it to something then it was looking like a feather of some sort but this feather was quite big. Not only that but it was actually moving weirdly around too. Something didn't felt right but it also didn't feel like threatening me.

Me: Where did you little buddy come from?

As the feather approached me, I decided to actually try to play around with it and touch it. After all it was soo long that I had seen anything different than just four walls. This feather just peaked my interest and it even looked familiar but I couldn't put my mind to it at all. 

Me: Huh... am I not allowed to touch you?

The feather was floating around me but it definitely moved away when I started reaching for it. Well who knows what it was but I kinda welcomed the change especially since it didn't felt threating at all. 

*Grrrrrrrr*

Me: Huh?

I turned aroung where the growling was coming from but I couldn't see anything at all. Normally I should be able to see something but there was nothing. Still all my instincts were tingeling and I felt this shiver down my spine. Something just felt off. 

The moment I decided to actually jump off and open my wings was the moment I heard a crashing sound behind me. In the next moment, when I truned around, I saw that the railing broke off. I mean it was a sturdy ass wall with some steel thingy on top of it where I was sitting. Still I didn't expected this especially since I didn't see anything at all.

It seemed as if I couldn't trust any of my senses at all.

*ROAAARRR!!!***

*AAARRRGHHHHHRRRRR*

What followed next was something I for sure didn't expected at all. The thing down there that chased me around seemed to be having one hell of a fun with whatever tried to attack me. I mean by now, I could say I was not normal as well but at least I was still my own person and I was still sane... somehow... and somewhat... I think.

Looking down beneath me, I could see something small but it seemed as if that predator was ripping the invisible thing up. I mean I could see it ripping something but not exactly what until all the screetching and roaring stopped. Pieces were laying everywhere down on the debris below me and even if it was just some dots, in my point of view it was not there before and my mind just connected the dots.

What else for it to be than the thing that just attacked me.

Fuck....

I better not get down there....

Also note to myself!

Never just rest around anywhere.

Only because I can't see shit, doesn't mean there is nothing there....

....

I was still shivering and I felt cold as well as tired but I had to continue my journey upwards. The olny hope I had was the lights I could see right above. One was moving and the other one was smaller but standing in one place. 

Me: I can do it!

I will get out of here!

Just wait for me!

I will feel the wind again!

Just like that I started to fly up again but my wound and my fatigue were not making anything easier on me at all. This was in fact one of the most exhausting things ever and I couldn't help but complain about it to my new companion a feather.

Me: *sigh* This will be more hellish than Aizawa-sensei's classes.

Who knows why I felt this comfortable around the feather.

In fact I didn't even wanted to rething and double think my decision to trust it.

I just kinda did.

It was the first thing in ages that I was seeing moving and being nice to me. So of course I was treating it nice as well. Maybe who knows, but maybe it had a mind of its own and was helping me out here! Wouldn't that actually be nice?