Trapped!

All Might: Let's get to that room!

Endeavor: We have safety proactions there!

Midnight: Yeah but we won't make it!

Hawks: Ryukyu!

Ryukyu: On it!

There was one thing we couldn't do right now and that was outrun this thing. I believe that everyone knew that. The claws were the first sign of it but soon we could hear some clicking sound behind us. Luckily for us, the heroes seemed to have been resting around this place and not onlu that but as I was running, a huge dragon overtook me leading the way.  On her back where all the heroes and it was Hawks who picked me up. I had to admit it, this was definitely a faster way to get out of here.

We are doomed!

We won't make it for sure!

No....No...NO...NOOOO!

By now I was internally panicking. With each step we took, I could hear the clicking sound getting louder and louder and the interval was getting short between them as well. These claws were sharp and they were painful. I knew that the only clicking sound that could be heard was the sound of the claws on the hard black and white tile floor. With the sound getting louder and louder, I started to feel my heartbeat and I could hear how it was just trying to kill me from being in this kinda overdrive state.

Once Hawks got me off the ground, I started to struggle instinctively but this hero didn't let go and just followed this dragon as we increased our speed. This time it was not only me who was seemingly panicking. I could tell by how pale the hero was that he himself also felt the danger. No one was safe with that thing roaming around.

Ryukyu: It's over there!

Hawks: Alright, let's get in.

The dragon hero lead us towards a huge room which looked like an operation room and only after we got in did All Might and Endeavor who both quickly acted and jumped off the heroes back to close the door and lock it. Everyone breathed out a relaxed sigh of relief.... all but me. While the hero did let me go on the ground, I was still backing up soo much that I hit the back wall and tried to be as far away from the door as I could while always having a good view of the door.

Endeavor: What the hell was that?

Midnight: OH PLEASE SHUT UP! Can't you see that we have bigger problems?

All Might: I agree. We are now stuck in a room without any way out except the door we just closed.

Ryukyu: At least it can only be opened from our side.

Hawks: Hey... hey...kid?

I was still watching the door as I felt the danger emitting from it. Of course I knew that I was safe for now but I also remembered the pain that came when it managed to grab my leg. I remember the claws digging into my flesh and I remembered how bad I was feeling afterwards. How was I now supposed to act differently than just shucking and not wanting to be here right now.

Midnight: ....

Hawks was around me trying to calm me down and I could tell that two other heroes would love to do nothing else than that but it was Hawks who signaled them not to get close to us. Honestly.... I was glad about it. Right now I needed space.

Hawks: It's okay....

Me: ....no....

Hawks: You're not alone kid.

Me: ...no... 

Hawks: We will make it out of here.

LIES!

All lies!

I knew what this thing was, I knew where it came from and I survived it once but it tracked me down anyways?! This was not a matter where he could say something like that easily. 

Me: NO! You don't understand.

Hawks: I don't but you can explain it to me,.... us... so we can.

Me: *sigh* That thing was on the bottom floor together with me.

Midnight: WAIT! You were on the bottom floor?

Endeavor: Impossible.

Me: I was.... till it found me and broke into the compartment I was held captive.... it was playing with me as it is playing with us right now!

When I said that, they all looked at me and I could tell that they all new that what I just said was bad luck. Some pailed up, others had their mouth wide open and I could even see Midnight taking a step bacl. I wish I was lying right here and right at this moment but unfortunately not...

Every word I said was true and every single word meant more terror.