The kid... he is...

Hawk's POV:

I was now close by where the kid was and trust me when I say, I didn't think that I would see the kid fight when I got there at all. He actually pounced on whatever that was and bit it. What happened after that was simple. It appears to me that the monster had some poisonous fangs. For me it didn't make sense what I could see. I had my nightvision googles on since my light was attracting too much attention. 

The kid can fight!

I better not let him bite me....

He does have some moth wings though...

Seems as if they had experimented on him.

After I saw him fight, I also watched him more or less collapse on the floor and knew that he needed help. My feather with the first aid kit didn't make it down here as it got attacked but that was not a problem since I wouldn't be a hero without a second or a third one in my pockets. 

Poor kid...

I wonder wha-

It was only after I got very close to the kid that I had actually recognised the kid. It was one of the UA students that went missing 2 year ago. I knew this because I had my eyes on the kid. He was a great fighter and he had a great mind. Even managed to get first place on the sports festival but when they did a training camp, he just vanished. All heroes were up and searching for the kid but no one ever found anything about him. Yet here he was.

Me: Midoriya.....

This is bad...

This is VERY bad...

If they got him.. then that means that they were actively pursuing people...

I have to get him out of here ASAP!

Since I didn't wanted to wake the kid up, I started to approach him slowly until I was right there. He didn't seem to react at all and I also didn't wanted to scare him.

Me: Hey, Midoriya... everything will be fine. I'll get you out of here.

This was what I was saying over and over again but the truth was.... I didn't know if I could make it out of here and the bigger problem I was seeing was that he may not be able to cope with the sun light. He was very pale and his quirk didn't look like it used to look. His wings were bigger and they seemed to be more leathery like but coated with a thin layer of hairs making it furry. Then he had something around his neck which I could only describe as a scarf but it was very fluffy and I do remember that this kid didn't used to have his wings like that. Yes he did have it a bit like this but not in this pattern and especially not this much. 

Me:  What happened to you....

There might even be more changes but for now, my priority was to get that foot treated and then get the hell out of here and rejoin the other heroes. He might even tell us what is going on here.

Me: I'll be looking at your foot. Please don't be threatened or scared.

Moving on, I looked at the wound on his foot and could only say one thing..... it was a very VERY deep wound. However I watched how it was healing itself. This didn't really make any sense but as long as he would survive, everything was fine with me. Not as if I had actually expected anyone to be the same.

Me: I'll be watching don't worry and rest.

I will also make sure that nothing can come into this room.

I don't care what is walking down here at all!

I will make sure that you are safe!

You held on long enough.

Now it is time to get you out... I am even sorry we are this late.

There were some things that one should know about Midoriya. He was the best first year student besides Mirio and the top 3 of UA. No one could have actually gotten to his level but he went missing and the year after Aizawa had expelled everyone.... now that he had a class, I was wondering how things would be.

Me: You shouldn't need to endure something like this... I will make sure that you won't be having any troubles once we get out of here.

Something about the kid made me feel connected. Maybe it was the fact that I was trained since a very young age and that my quirk also developed because of that or it was because this kid went through even more, maybe it was also his wings or the fact that we could both fly and he was supposed to be my side-kick, that I had hand picked out.... I don't really know what it was but I felt the need to make sure that he would definitely live a happy life from now on.