What I know....

Hawks: Izuku....

Me: *sigh*.....

They all looked troubles and I knew why. This was not something we could avoid. Sooner or later this thing would find either a way in or was waiting for us to get out. There was no chance that it was just leaving us alone. No... I highly doubted that.

Midnight: Take your time Midoriya.

Ryukyu: I can't believe this is happening.

Endeavor: No one can.... who would have thought that this all happens just because of an earthquake.

All Might: I am still wondering how this was made without anyone knowing about it.

Endeavor: Money can buy everything.

Midnight: Taking from experience?

Endeavor: Yes but you know how much I paid for the media to leave my family alone.

All Might: Or Shoto's theory leak.

Endeavor: I thought you don't use your phone.

All Might: Class 1A showed me.

Endeavor: Makes sense then....

Midnight: Wow.... 

I could tell that they were all trying to cheer the mood up. It just wasn't really working well. I could still feel all the tension in the air. Everyone was actually super anxious since we all couldn't really look away from the danger behind that door. Not only that but by now that thing should have tried to do something. Instead there was no sound coming from behind it at all. This was something that made me worried.

Me: *sigh*

Where do I start....

Maybe they know a bit more too....

Ah who cares, let's tell them what I know about that thing.

Me: I don't know when it all started or how long I've been here. I mean for me it felt like a long time but there is no sunlight or a clock or anything indicating me anything at all.... well anyways, I don't really know what happened or how I got here. I actually don't remember much. All I know is that I was locked up in a room in complete darkness and from time to time my body would hurt.

Hawks: .... 

Ryukyu: Ahm..

Midnight: Don't you dare ask what we all want to ask.

Ryukyu: Why not?!

Endeavor: Because we all know that it is true.

I didn't really know what they were talking about. Since they all didn't wanted to obviously ask anything, so I continued.

Me: At first there was food every day, then every other and then it went to once a week till every second week... 

Midnight: They abandoned this.....

Endeavor: That would actually also explain why we didn't find anyone besides-... yeah... that would explain a lot.

All Might: But why would they abandon this?

Me: I don't know... it was getting worse and worse and then there were screams that could be heard, the same terrible screams this creature is making.. but not only this but others too. 

All Might: A breach....

Hawks: Sounds like it.

All Might: Then that means they did abandone everything down here.....

Me: I don't know... I was locked in my room and that thing was fighting something else before it actually decided to kick the door open. I don't know how or why it did that but... it knew I was there. It knew I was hiding and it was playing around with me. 

Ryukyu: How do you know that?

Me: It let me escape the room. 

The moment I said that they all went quiet.

Me: It was a couple of centimetres away from me and it knew I was there... why else would it actually had let me leave? It was playing with me.

My words seemed to sink quite heavy but if this was the truth then we would all be screwed. 

Midnight: I am calling Nezu.

All Might: I already tried. There is no signal in here.

Endeavor: That doesn't make any sense. We had a clear signal outside.

Hawks: It's this room then.

This would explain quite a lot. The doors were quite thick and the room was also quite big. There was once again everything laying around but other than this, there was no blood and nothing that would look like people were slaughtered in here. It was the first time I wasn't smelling anything at all. I mean the whole place reeked like death and rotten things or chemicals... why not this room?

Ryukyu: You're right!

Midnight: Something is odd...

All Might: Let's look around first and then think about how we will get out of here.

Endeavor: I agree. 

Hawks: This doesn't seem like a normal room anyways.....

Just like that we all started looking around the room while I continued my story. There was really not much to tell but I told them what I knew about that thing and how I escaped it. To begin with... this thing wasn't even supposed to be able to make its way up and yet here it was.