Terrifying truth!

3rd POV:

The heroes tried their best to explore all the floors but it was up to Ryukyu and Hawks to get deeper into the labyrinth's floor. They all decided to call the building beneath them the labyrinth due to the huge area which seemed like a labyrinth around a circular part. 

Ryukyu: How deep should we go this time?

Hawks: We just covered 30 floors and still nothing to see..

Ryukyu: But hear! Please tell me you hear this screaching too.

Hawks: I do.

While these two heroes were tasked to check out the other floors and try to see if there were some survivors, the other heroes were looking through each floor a bit more throughly. It was Hawks who was sending out his feathers to sense some movements, however up until now there was nothing that could be heard besides the echoes of the deeper floors.

*RRROOOOOAAAAARRR*

All of the sudden while both heroes were trying to get a bit deaper, this loud roar echoed from the tunnels floor. It made me stop in track. The fear that they felt was a more primary instinct. They felt as if whatever was down there would shred them to pieces, no just the roar alone was enough to make them stop.

Ryukyu:.... WHAT WAS THAT?!

Hawks: We will eventually find out.

Ryukyu: Are you crazy?

Hawks: There might be someone still alive down there!

Ryukyu: Yeah but it might also be us, dying down there!

Hawks: Are you scared?

Ryukyu: Are you not?

Hawks: .....

Ryukyu: Seee.

Hawks: We'll get the others with us when we get to that problem.

Ryukyu: When we get to that problem, we will be done for!

Hawks: But there might be somene!

Ryukyu: Yeah might! What if there is no one.

HAwks: .... *sigh* 

As they stopped in the middle of the air, Hawks decided to send some feathers down. In fact he simply just dropped them and was ready to navigate this feather to find out who or what was awaiting them.

Hawks: I'll call the shots here. I will not go back before I know there is no one down there.

Ryukyu: We don't even know that.

Hawks: Yeah but imagine being the one there. If there is someone, we are their only hope to get out before that thing gets them.

Ryukyu: I get it. I get it. That roar was just....

Hawks: Petrifying... I know.

Just like that both heroes continued their way furhter down while Hawks had already send about 6 feathers to scoop out what was awaiting them. He didn't think that he would find anything but just 15 minutes in, he finally felt something that resembled breathing.

Hawks: THERE IS SOMEONE!

Ryukyu: Alive or dead?

Hawks: ALIVE!

Ryukyu: WHAT?!

Hawks: ... Wait.... I think... nooo way.... a child.

Ryukyu: WHAT?!

The heroes looked at each other while Hawks had finally picked up everything to know that the person down there was a child and that it in fact was a person because he could pick up a sigh and just by the vibrations that came from the kids voice, he knew that they had to act fast. 

Ryukyu: How deep?

Hawks: I... too deep.

Ryukyu: Let's get the others in case we need them then.

Hawks: I'll leave a feather at his side.

Ryukyu: Yeah, let's tell the others.

Hawks: How about you go warn them, I'll try to go down to his side.

Ryukyu: And do what? You against how many with probably an injured kid? Do you have a death wish?

Hawks: He is person in need! We also have to tell the others. Our communication broke off the moment we got deeper. Now you tell me what we do! Cause I ain't going to leave him down there alone!

Ryukyu: You're right. We can't leave him there alone.... But you are also the fastest of us two.

Hawks: Which means I can get to him before anything will get to him first.

Ryukyu: Are you sure?

Hawks: Yes.

Ryukyu: Alright then.

It was just like that, that the heroes split up. Hawks was determind to get to the child before anything could get to him. After all it was a wonder that a child was still alive. No one knew the state of the kids body but at least he could tell that the kid was alive because said kid was cursing for a bit before sighing again. He was also panting quite a lot which made the hero concerned that something might have happened. 

No matter what, these two could not just leave a survivor down there. Who knows what the victim had endured and who even knows for how long the kid was down there as well.