Injured

I honestly don't know where I was nor why I was there but I was starting to doubt that I was even the same person that I was before. There were no changes except my better eyesight and hearing but that kinda came normal to me around now since I was just cooped up in the same room for ages. Anyways, as I was flying up towards the light, I started to feel more and more exhausted. My breathing became quite unstable and so I had to stop and land on a open floor once again. Who knows what was awaiting me there! What I did know however was that I was starting to feel hot.

This was certainly not normal at all. I never felt this sick before.

I feel soo hot... this is not good.

What did I do?

Was this maybe too much of an excercise for me?

Me: *sigh* I don't wanna be down here anymore...

I still have a good way to get up though...

I can't rest right now...

But I have too... I can't risk just falling down... not as if I would survive the fall by now.

The feather that was following me came closer to me but this time it was kinda around my injured leg and I couldn't really get what it wanted but it was definitely getting closer to my bare skin.

Me: Huh?

WHAT THE!

It kinda surprised me, which made me jump backwards and totally not land on my feet again but made me fall to the ground. 

GOSH... that surprised me...

I didn't think it would come this close to me.

I wonder why I am not allowed to touch it though...

Whelp, whatever!

At least I am not alone.

Me: What the? Why?

Once again it was around my injured leg as if to inspect or tell me something. I didn't know what it wanted from me but the more it was around my leg the more I started having an idea why I felt this bad.

Me: No... It can't be.

Since I couldn't see the injury at all in this pitch black darkness, I had decided to ignore it. Though truthfully speaking, I could see it. I just didn't wanted to see the deep cut which was not looking to well.

I need to find something to bandage this!

I might have gotten it infected... or is it something else?

No!

Stop thinking about it!

The less I know the better!

There was a possibility that this thing that grabbed me had some poisonous claws and that I got poisoned by it. It would explain a couple of things but it would also mean that the poison was a fast reacting one and that I would be screwed in a couple of hours.

Me: FUCK! NO!

I don't wanna think about this!

NOPE!

That's not an option!

I won't be having this as an option and basta, finito, done! 

I am not poisoned no matter what!

I survived soo long and now that?

HAH... what a joke!

I won't let this be the end of me!

I quickly got up and put my wings around me like a cape. Instead of flying, I started to make my ways around this floor. Now I needed to find a room to rest and something like a first aid kit. They just had to have something like this around for sure. I wouldn't believe that there was nothing like that on any single floor. There could be some injured people.... well not that I had seen any of the staff down here. This was after all human maid. How could this not be operated by humans and yet I have not seen a single indication that there was a human down here besides me and probably that feather. 

I wish it could help me... who knows maybe this feather has some powers too!

Quirk society after all!

I saw monsters so a feather helping me out doesn't sound that bad around now too.

Me: If you could only help me... feathers.....

As if it could understand me, it started to float right in front of me.

Me: You want to help me?

It seems almost as if the feather was nodding.

Unusual and definitely unexpected.

Me: Then... I need a first aid kit.... I gort hurt and....no... better not thing about the later part....

The feather tilted to the side before it kinda started floating in front of me. I was not sure if I should follow it or not but I didn't had any other chance right now. I needed some rest and I needed something to help with the fact that I got injured. Who knows what was down here! I just had to prepared for the worst and everything!

Me: I will follow you.... I hope there is nothing on this floor.

Ohhh... how I was wrong... there might not be anything that could attack me physically but.... there was definitely not nothing down here!