Surreal

I felt soo safe right now that I didn't really know what to say. This sleep might even be one of the best sleep I ever had and the thing was... it felt like someone was there protecting me which was a feeling I missed for soo soo long. I never felt this protected ever since I got here.

Me: Mhhh....

???: Everything is fine... don't worry I am here now.... more heroes are also on their way.

Still a bit half asleep and half awake, I could hear someones voice but not realize who it was. It sounded familiar too. Was this voice real or not was the better question but I was sure to soon find out as I started to wake up.

Was this voice real?

No no... it can't be... why should there be anyone down here?

I must be imagining things.

Yeah... no. I did feel as if someone was right next to me. Call it a hunch or whatever but I definitely knew that I was not alone in this room and the thing was not it. This time I didn't felt threatened nor did I actually feel any danger coming from it and my instincts were never wrong.

Me: Hm?

I woke up since I found this strange but when my eyes meet the heroes goggles and I saw the wings and had this chicken smell around him. There was just one hero I knew that was looking like that and he was even one of my bigges idols too.

Me: Hawks?

Hawks: Yup, you got that right!

He seemed to be sitting right next to me but while I was just staring at the man, he decided to put his hand on my forehead. Was I dreaming? No No.. this felt real. This couldn't be a dream and just thinking that I just saw someone who I recognised made me tear up.

Me: I.. I thought....

Hawks: It's alright... I am here now... there are more heroes here as well. We will get you out of here.

Me: Thank you.... Thank you...

Hawks: Midoriya right? 

He even knows who I am!

Does this mean that they never stopped looking for me?

Is there really someone who is still waiting for me?

Can it be? 

Did they really not give up hope?

How ... how long was i here... no how long am I here?

I was blinking at the hero and crying since I couldn't hold it in anymore. He even came instantly towards me to hug me too. This was probably one of the happiest moments in my life and I was not one to easily cry at all. However, this moment was an exception. Everything felt just surreal right now. 

Hawks: It's alright, let it out... You are safe now... you did well holding on for this long.

He held me in his arms and patted my wings. I felt his warmth and I could see him right in front of me. This was not some imagination for sure. How could an imagination feel this real? No, this was reality.

I am dreaming, right?

This must be a dream!

Someone please pinch me!

This... oh my god... this is...

I can finally get out of this shitty hole!

Me: Thank you...*sob*

We stayed there for what felt an eternity but it felt nice and I definitely need this. No matter how I would look at this situation, I was soo deprived of everything that just the small interaction between me and another person could get me to cry for sure. 

Hawks: Better?

Me: Yeah... thanks again.

Hawks: Can I call you Izuku?

Me: Yeah, sure Hawks-san.

Hawks: Keigo. Call me Keigo or just Kei.

Me: Alright.

Hawks: Shall we get out of here now?

Me: Yes but it's gonna be a long way up.

Hawks: It's alright. We can do it.

Me: Mh!

Hawks: Do you know anything about this place?

Me: No, not all. I was kept in a cell on the bottom floor.

Hawks: Bottom?

Me: Yes, why?

Hawks: Nothing. It just seem never ending.

Me: I know...

He helped me up after we finally decided to move on and ignored the big monster laying dead on the floor. We had to get out of here after all and that was our number one priority. As for me, I felt a lot lighter and better. My leg also didn't hurt but I could see the bandage from the hero which meant that he definitely helped patching it up and that was it for sure.

Hawks: How is your leg doing?

Me: Quite alright.

Hawks: Think you can fly a bit?

Me: Yup.

Hawks: Let's go then... if at any point you feel tired, please tell me.

Me: Will do.

Just like that we walked out of the room to the railing and started to fly up again. It was definite still a long way up but at least I aleady passed about 10 or 15 floors. Now this endless suffering down here was for sure to end soon. I could already smell it... my freedom.