A month? No... soo much more!

After the roar, came some clacking sounds. At first it was slow but then it started to get faster and faster and in the end it was running right after me. I could tell that it was fast and that it soon would overtake me but little did it know that I was counting fully on that!

A bit more!

Just a bit more!

The clacking backe way too loud and the whole rythim was changing faster and faster as it was running full speed towards me. However once I could feel its present close enough, I closed up my wings and slid over the ground, turning around with my claws in the ground. I knew I was not the same person as I've been bevor I've came to this place. This was the moment I came to a term with that.

I have one moment.... one try....

I will make it count!

I have too!

There is no do over!

If not now... then...

NO NO NO NO NO!

Don't think about that!

I can do it!

I know it!

I trust in myself!

 So when I got to the point and managed to grip the floor, I turned around and saw it coming for me but it was also at that point that I leaped around at it so I could grab onto the fur as it dashed towards me. Of course I had to actually hold on and grip the fur at the right moment because it sure was also stoppping in track when it saw me do that. 

Alright!

Now just hold on...

I need to hold on and ....

Fur... There is fur everywhere...

What do I do?

I can 't!

I have too make it though!

Thankfully... I managed to do that but I didn't think that it would start running around like a wild animal and actually try to get me off. It was really weird but I didn't wanted to let go. 

I need to bite it!

I need to get it down and as far away from everyone as I can!

I have to make it!

For them!

For me!

The fur was quite thick so I knew I wouldn't be able to bite it  around the back or the neck. However there was one place I knew I could actually do it. The hand and the leg parts seemed to have less fur. I mean it was the only thing I could think off.

SHIT!

This thing is insane!

I need to hold on!

I can....

I fel dizzy.....

Once it seemed that it couldn't actually get me off with running around and jumping up and down, even throwing itself on the ground didn't work out that well but when he dashed against the wall and threw himself at the wall... well this thing for sure wanted me off and I was not about to let it make me be some pudding or whatever it thought it could do with this stunt.

One thing was for sure, it sure was persistance.

JESUS CHRIST!

Please god!

Whoever hears this... please!

Please, please, please!

Please let me make it!

Let me survive!

I can't let it end here!

I survived soo long!

They are all counting on me too!

This is not over!

I refuse to think this is over!

I know I can do it!

I got it covered though. When it threw itself against that wall, I let go but only on one side so that I was thrown to the side and got a hold of its hand and bit it. I felt the blood in my mouth and it was disguasting. The moment I tasted it, I wanted to throw up but I held on as it cried and tried to shake me off.

Let's be honest....

I don't wanna lie here...

That thing had quite the power and it managed to throw me away and I was really thrown away to the point where I was slithering and gliding, even rolling over the flow till I hit the railing and all the impact alone forced all the air out of my lungs.

Me: Ufff

FUCK!

THAT HURT!

I was dizzy, my head hurt and my back ached and it was really hard to see right now but it all liftet when I looked at the thing. It was as if that one moment everything stood still and I hated it. Now I knew one thing for sure.....

*RRROOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAARRRRRR*

... I made it for sure angry!

It didn't sounded happy at all.

It really didn't look happy too.

I looked at it as it roared. I watched it look at me and then start sprinting towards me and I knew I was fucked!