You think it is over? It just has begun!

Slowly yet quickly, I started to feel as if my death was somewhat closing in. It shouldn't be this close and I shouldn't fear for my life.... but in this instance I did... Not even I could move as I heard that roar. It made stop breathing and hold in all the air. It made me fear and tear up, quiver and look at the railing. There was just one way to get to the floors and that was that damn hole... or that is what I knew about it. Perhapse there was a staircase, perhapse there was an elevator shaft but that didn't matter. I heard the roar and it came from the whole. I felt danger and it came from the whole... 

Midnight: What was that?!

While I was staring at the endge and the railing, I could hear the heroes talk. They didn't seem to feel the threat like I did. The sound we heard was way too loud not for it to be close and yet here they were...

Endeavor: Everyone get to your senses!

Ryukyu: Hey... little buddy, you okay?

I didn't look in the direction of the heroes... I couldn't! There was just something in me that made me back away slowly... I felt lost, I felt fear, I trembled and I wanted to run, to fly and to play dead. Never did I feel this scared and afreaid before.

Hawks: EVERYONE PREPARE YOURSELF!

Ryukyu: What do you mean?

Hawks: He can sense them better than us! I trust in his senses! They saved us and him a couple of times.

Midnight: Alright! The kid is important! Make sure he is safe!

All Might: Hawks, you are the fastest! Whatever that is, whatever is coming, don't fight it! Grab the kid and get out of here.

Only if it was this easy. 

If only we had time...

....

And if only the people knew what was going on....

I was basically staring at the railing, not moving or just slowly backing away. I had a feeling that my knees would give up if I would start moving normally or even take a full step away. For now I was sliding over the ground.

No...

No...

No....

This can't be....

Why?!

Claws started to over the railing and they were quite long and sharp. The color was black and I knew that everyone couldn't see that because of me. They had dimmed the brightness down so I could see in the dark. For the normal eye this very dark claws were merging with the darkness surrounding us.

Me: ....*hah*....*hah*

My breathing started to quicken as my heartbeat started to skip a beat. It was basically overthrowing itself and I started panicking. The was a thick chuck of something in my throat, not moving at all and the heroes seemed to have notices how I was acting. They all followed my gase and started shining their lights towards the railing.

At first it were just 4 claws but the moment they shone their light towards it, I could barely see another set of claws coming up. This thing was just making its way up. Oh how I knew this thing... it was the same thing that played with me on the bottom floor! How could I forget these black claws, the fur that was standing around a bit as well and especially that roar. 

Nooooo....

This is impossible!

How did it get up...

No...

We have to get out of here...

WE HAVE TO RUN!

Me: .... Run.....

It was just a whisper but it was at least something. For me it was hard to breath and talking was not on the list at all. Yet, I somehow managed to say that.

Me: RUN!

At first it was a whisper but this time, I summoned all my willpower and screamed that as I took off running. I knew what this thing was capable and there was no way I would stay there waiting for it to get on the floor. It was fast and even heroes wouldn't have an easy time dealing with it.

Hawks: IZUKU!

Ryukyu: WAIT HAWKS!

Midnight: Fuck... what is that?

Me: RUN!

I screamed one more time since I knew what this thing is. There was no way anyone would survive a direkt attack. None of these heroes were prepared for this. Not even I was prepared for it when it came into my room. It was playing with me... it knew that I was there... it was observing us the whole time... it was just having its fun..... that thing was not dumb. If anything... we were the ones being dumb not to have seen it.

Now I knew why I felt watched the whole time.... 

Now everything made sense.

I was its prey... and it was surely not about to let go of that prey.

Hawks: YOU HEARD THE KID! GET MOVING!

Luckily the heroes did follow my lead. Every single one started running behind me. If not... they were surely doomed. That thing... that monster... that.... creature.... it was not something anyone could survive without any kind of plan.