Fight or fly?!

If there was one thing that was defintiely wrong then that would be us opening the door. I knew that this thing out there was no good but yet I also knew that these heroes were capable but I didn't really believe in them. Don't get me wrong they were all beautigul and strong people but having to actually fight a monster was something else.

Midnight: Everyone hold their breath.

Hawks: I'll open the door.

All Might: Kid you run when you get the chance too.

Endeavor: Don't think about us. If you see an opening just escape.

Me: Mh.

The door were slowly opened and the moment the door opened that thing busted in and all the heroes were looking at it in shock. I could tell by the present of its aura that the heroes were all overwhelmed. Did they actually know what it was or what it was capable? I don't think so.

First All Might started dashing towards it and out of all people he was the only one who could actually beat it. I thought it was possible but the moment they clashed together that monster seemed to overpower All Might. To make matters worse there was this mist around us and I knew it was Midnight who was doing this. She was the one who used her quirk and this thing was not getting tired. In  fact it seemed to get even more and more powerful. No, that was not it. It was actually not using all it's power yet.

Endeavor: I got you!

Ryukyu: Same here.

A dragon and flames came towards the monster as it threw All Might against the next wall and made it even crumble a bit. There was a dent and it seemed as if the figth was over since it had Ryukyu under it's claws pretty badly and pretty fast. Flames also didn't work so Endaevor went in for a punch but this thing just moved away as if it knew what was going on. Hawks was coming at it with his feathers but nothing seemed to cut through the thick skin at all.

The heroes were simply doomed.

All Might was out cold in the corner after he got thrown away, Midnight was there at his side and her quirk didn't seem to have helped at all. Now there were three other heroes who were fighting that monster and none seemed to be able to get away with any kind of damage done to it. 

Me: HAWKS!

In one quick movement the thing managed to get Hawks's wing and a loud snapping sound made it very clear that it broke his wing not only that but it then tried to rip the wing out of the poor man who was crying and screaming out of pain. Ryukyu couldn't still move and Endeavor was trying his hardest to make the thing get his hands away from them.

One monster and three heroes. 

One should think they could make it but it didn't look good at all. 

I now watched Endeavor trying to fight it in a one on one fight to get it to stop gripping to Hawks but all it did was turn around andd hit Endeavor with its tail which was long an strong. I saw how Endeavor brazed himself for the impact and even tried to grab it to attack with his fire but oh boy... he got thrown right past me.

... this was not a coincident.

It wanted me...

It was playing with the rest... not killing them on purpose.

If it wanted to kill them all it would have done so.

Fuck!

FUCK!

FUCK!

What does it want from me?!

Why me?!

With a deep breath, I finally started to move from the spot, I've visible been frozen too. This was not something I could continue to watch anymore. In fact if I wouldn't go and help, then that would mean the end to Hawks. Still it took my everything to actually start moving and resist my  instincts screaming at me.

One step at a time....

One  by one... 

At first I was walking, then I was running till I jumped and started flying towards it. I may not be fast as Hawks but I was agile and besides that I was a moth. There was more than one thing I could do and yes I knew I could bite pretty damn hard and ha some poisonous fangs. I ignored that fact but it was something that was clear by the last fight I had with that other monster. I wish it was Hawks but as much as I wanted to lie, I had a feeling it was me.

Me: You want me? Then you'll get me!

 By now I was flying fullspeed at the thing before closing my wings to drop of the floor at the right moment and glide right below its arm that was actually trying to grab me from the air. Now I could actually fight. I had claws but they were not sharp enough.

All I could do was evade and then jump on it's back to bite it around its neck before using its back to jump away from it, turn and start flying out of the room.

Come on!

Come on!

Follow me!

Jsut do it!

Follow me!

Please!

I can't let you hurt them!

Did I had a plan of what I was doing?

No... but I knew I had to try out something and the most logical thing right now was for me to get it away from the heroes. 

Come on now!

Me: DO IT!

*RRRRRRRRROOOOOOOAOAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR!