Never give up!

MOVE!

MOVE!

MOVE!

I have to get up!

My vision might be blurry a bit but my body acted on pure instinct and so when the beast came running towards me, I quickly managed to help myself up at the railing and let myself fall backwards so that I could fly a bit. I was around 70 floors up from the ground and thought that one huge drop would kill it. That was my plan. I wanted that my posion would work its way into the system of that thing and then make it fall. 

It would have ended for sure.

No one... no... nothing could survive this fall.

I managed to get up and drop for a while to just open my wings and fly into the next floor which had an empty space with a railing. My heart was racing as I saw the railing and the space. I felt the pulse of my own heart even in each flap I did with my wings to the point of it as well. This was it. I knew that this moment would have decided if I would make it or not.

Come on!

I can make it!

Half of my body was already over the railing and I had this smile on my face knowing that it all would be over soon. Just one second, no, one moment more and it would be done. We all would be safe from that thing, especially with the debris's on the ground. I knew nothing could survive that.

....

..

.

It will be all ov-

No... there was no escaping it. The moment I felt something very cold grab my foot while I was soo close on getting fully over that railing. It really just managed to grab hold on my foot and all I wanted to do was scream right now. Not only was my whole upper body already safe but then this... I was shocked and that shock, made me scared and freeze for a bit. I stopped flying and in an instant I hit the railing hard but managed to hold onto it as I was being dragged down by the thing.

This was bad...

For how long would I manage to hold on here?

Please!

Hawks!

Please!

Anyone!

Get it off me!

It's sharp claws were actually digging into my skin and I knew I was fucked soo hard. There was nothing I could do but hold on. Then all of the sudden there was this squeaky sound followed by cracking. The railing was not sturdy enough for the weight of us both. This was certainly it.

Oh no...

My fear had become reality as the railing finally gave in. My heart was beating soo fast that I wanted to run. My blood felt ice cold as I could see my end coming near. Was I ready to give up though?

NO!

I was certainly not gonna give up that easily for sure.

That moment I saw the railing break off was the moment time seemed to stop. I had still my will to fight for my life. I was not ready to just give in and leave it be. No, I was still alive! As long as I was alive, I would not stop believing in wonders and in myself. I was once a hero in training. I knew how to fight and if was the last thing I would do, I was not gonna go down that easily.

The emptiness and the panick inside me soon morphed into something else. It was sheer anger that was now boiling and running through my veins. 

Why me?

Why did it had to be me?!

It went after me once and now again....

What do I have in my powers that it feared?

Am I an enemy?

Am I stronger than it?

Is it about rivalry?

Is it about making sure to be the most powerful being?

Or is it because this thing is sick in its head and was enjoying my fear?!

FUCK!

I HATE THIS!

I DON'T CARE WHAT OR WHY!

I WILL BE THE ONE SURVIVING THIS SHIT!

WATCH ME!

JUST WATCH ME!

With a new power found in myself and rage that was filling me up, I grabbed hold onto that piece of metal and struck down towards that thing that had grabbed me. Of course I was not aiming aimlessly and of course I knew that I just had a couple of minutes before we both would end up dead the moment we hit the ground but I was certainly not about to give up now.

Not now!

NOT EVER!

***RRRRRROOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAA****