One step away....

After the food, Ryukyu shifted into a dragon and I've never seen this hero before but her appareance was amzingly huge. This floor was  big enough and I had to say she was really nice. She let me on  her back and told me to hold on as we started to make our way up again. I don't really know on which floor we were on but I do know that after a couple of min utes flying up, Hawks walkie talkie started to make weird sounds and then we could hear voices, a lot of them as well. It sounded like the heroes that I knew and they were saying how the floors were either empty or checked and so on. At some point Hawks did say that we would come flying up quite fast and I was really surprised how fast we were flying now. I think, I might have actually held Hawks back while we started to get up.

Well anyways, it didn't take us long to get on the 30th floor and there we meet up with some other heroes. Some I knew like Grand Torinu andd Midnight as well as Endeavor and All Might. There were some I have never seen before too.

Ryukyu: NEM!!!!

Midnight: What?

Ryukyu: Look who I got?!!!!

She sounded very exited as she moved over to Midnight and then slowly let me down. I could see them all too well in the darkness but once Midnight shone her light towards me, I felt the intense burn of the light on my skin and immediately covered myself with my wings. They were not made to bend that much but I could cover my view at least.

Midnight: Sorry! Sorry!

She sounded soo worried when she moved her light a bit away. It was enough for me to react to it and remove my wings smile at her and greet her.

Me: Hello Kayama-sensei.

Nemuri: Mi...Mi...Middoriya!!!!

Once she screamed out my name, she came running over and hugged me before walking around me to see  if I got her. I think at least that is why she was all of the sudden walking around me and also make me look right and left before hugging me again.

Midnight: My god, we all thought that you were dead!

This came like a shock!

I knew I was gone for a long long time but still..... dead? They couldn't have found my body and isn't it better not to assume that I am dead? I mean wouldn't it be better to think that I ran away or that I was living a good life or something like that?

Me: Still alive as you can see.

Midnight: Uh-uh.... just look at your wings! They look soo much bigger and the pattern?! It looksgood on you.

Me: Thanks.... I guess....

All Might: One survivor huh... good to see you alive young man.

Me: Glad to be alive. Ahm.... How is it looking on the other floors?

Endeavor: Don't worry about! Let's get you out of here first.

Hawks: That's what I said as well.

Endeavor: Are you feeling okay?

Ryukyu: Feeling okay? Man can you actually think? How should he feel okay when he is down here.

Midnight: No need to get defensive. You know this is protocol.

Ryukyu: I know but the kid went through soo much.

Me: I am fine.

I smiled at heroes with the brightest smile I could muster but I had to admit looking at them with the lights on was a bit hard. It was burning a bit and made me tear up very slightly. The heroes were not dumb since I saw some turn their flashligh off and just have one facing another direction so that there was barely light.

All Might: Shall we inform Nezu about this?

Midnight: We are not gonna go up now while it is still brought daylight! What you think, that we are about to go up now and kill Midoriya with more light?

Endeavor: How about one gets a healer down here?

Hawks: Sounds like a good idea but do you wanna stay here a minute longer? Cause I've seen some weird shit and I am sure he just wants to get out.

Ryukyu: Endeavor has a point thought.

Midnight: Hate to agree it but his safety and health goes before everything else.

Me: I am fine.....besiddes.... it's.....dangerous here....

My voice started to die out as I felt chills down my spine and staretd to back away a bit. I mean I the drop was to my right side and I felt watched and not only that but it felt like a cold breeze, a gust of wind was coming from somewhere down there which shouldn 't be possible at all. So while I got a bit distracted, I lowered my voice on instinct and immediately looked at the railing.

Nothing was there.

Really nothing...

...

..

.

*RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAA AARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*******