Chapter 1

Amy's POV

I froze seeing the two pink lines clear as day. I heard my mom speaking but I couldn't hear what she said. My life was over, how could I let this happen? How I am going to tell my parents? Tell Ricky?

There was only one week until school starts, I have until then to figure out what I'm going to say to him.

I shoved the stick in the brown paper bag and hid it back in my French horn, I'll dispose of it later.

One week later...

I crossed my arms in front of me, biting me lip as I walk into my new school, it's my freshman year of high school. Let's just say I am terrified.

I walked over to my locker that was right next to my two best friends Madison and Lauren lockers.

I put my things away, waiting for them to show up. That's when they come running down.

"We saw him" they say together. "Who?" I ask in curiosity and confusion.

"Mark Molina." Lauren says excited. "The new counselor?" Madison asks. "The new single delicious counselor."

"Oh? That's it?" I ask, still trying to get up the nerve to talk to Ricky.

"You have something more exciting than the new counselor?" They asked with questioning looks like they are ready to gossip.

I inhaled a deep breath. "No, of course not. I just don't think that's it appropriate for you to be checking out the new counselor." I lied to them.

I wanted to tell them my secret that I had sex and I'm now pregnant but they can sometimes be loud mouths and gossip a lot. So I'd rather not say anything.