Chapter 24

Amy's POV

"What? What do you mean Bob?" Ricky asked, fear I could hear it in his voice.

"He said that Ben brought him with him when he escaped and that their in their way." I whispered.

"I'm gonna be sick." I said running to the bathroom and throwing up.

This can't be happening, not again.

I walked back to the group who were all just standing there in a circle.

I walked over to one of the benches and laid on my side. My jacket as a pillow. Ricky sat on the ground in front of the bench, taking my hand in his and kissing it.

"So what are we going to do?" Adrain asked. "I don't know call the police and wait I guess."!I sighed.

John came over and jumped onto the bench I was  in I turned over still holding Ricky's hand and I let John climb and rest on my chest and stomach.

His big beautiful eyes looked at me and I smiled at his cuteness.  He soon fell asleep and I turned us both on our sides so we could face Ricky.

"When should we tell him?" I whispered. "Once we take care of the Ben and Bob problem." He whispered looking up at me with a soft smile.

"Tell who what?" My mom whispered. Right we haven't told everyone just a few people.

"Okay. I'm only going to say this one more time and get the blow out because I haven't slept in 30 hours." I announced to them all.

"Okay. What is it?" Adrian asked. "Ben and Bob are coming. Ben wants to kill Ricky and anyone else that gets in his way, my guess is Bob just wants to torment Ricky and make his life a living hell. And I'm pregnant again." I said annoyed with the whole situation.

"Amy. Seriously again?" My mom said. I just nodded my head.

"At least their in engaged this time." My dad said. "And that makes it any better George?" My mom asked.

"Yes, because they weren't really in love then and now they have a son and are in love, their getting married soon anyways. It's fine. I'm happy about it." He said holding Robbie.

"Thank you dad. I honestly thought you were going to be mad and would want to kill Ricky again." I joked.

"Nah, he's going to be my son in law soon and those kids need a father. He's a good one at that." Did my dad really just say that about Ricky, they've always had their ups and downs.

"Thank you George." Ricky said. "Shouldn't we call the police?" Jack asked.

"Now, now let's not be hasty." A psychotic voice said. I quickly grabbed John and stood up. We all looked at the two men that walked in.

"Is that my grandson that I've never gotten to meet?" Bob said.

"Your no grandparent to him. Don't even lay your eyes on my son." Ricky said getting in front of us.

"I prefer papa, I mean someone's going to need to teach him how to be a man. Once his daddy's out of the picture." Bob said.

I could feel Ricky tense at that sentence. I grabbed his hand to remind him that I'm here.

"And that other one growing in your belly will need to be taught how to be a man or a woman." He said pointing at my stomach. Ricky moved right in front of me, not letting Bob have sight of me.

I put a hand to my stomach. "Your really going to kill your own son Bob how pathetic of a man are you." Nora said stepping in front of Ricky.

"That's what I'm here for." Ben said stepping forward. "Your one to talk Nora dear. You were so high that you didn't even stop me. Selfish woman." Bob spat.

While they were distracted, Jack secretly called the police and they were on their way.

Everything started going so fast. Nora was on the ground and Ricky was fight Ben, trying to protect us. Bob was beating Nora and the others were trying to get them away from Ricky and Nora.

I looked behind me and saw Ashley standing by Ethan and Kathy. Ashley was holding Robbie. I could hear my heartbeat in my ears. I looked at John and then to Ricky who was on the ground. I knew what I had to do.

I ran over to Ashley, snapping out of it. "You three need to go. Take Robbie and take John far away from here. Don't look back." I said handing John to Ethan.

"What Amy no." Ashley said. I looked back at our friends and family being thrown around, a tear going down my face. I looked back at Ashley.

"I need you to keep them safe. Ash if anyone is going to be able to take care of them it will be you. I need you to go. I can't leave them. Their fighting and protecting me. I can't just stand here and watch it happen. You need to go." I said. Ashley had tears running down her face along with Ethan  and Kathy.

"I am trusting you with my child and our brother you have to go. Keep them safe. Go." I said before walking away from them, looking at John one more time before they ran out the back. I ran behind Ben and hit him in the head with a loose board. He fell over and I helped Ricky to his feet.

"Where's John." I looked away from him and to the door they went out as a tear went down my face.

"He's safe. I sent him and Robbie with Ethan, Kathy and Ashley. If anything happens to us, at least they'll have them." I whispered.

He kissed me on the forehead and pushed me behind him. I looked around to see that my blade had Bob on the ground and was punching him repeatedly. Nora then kicked Bob where the sun don't shine.

I turned my head back to look at Ricky and saw he was once again fighting Ben.

I stepped back so I wouldn't get hit in the crossfire since I'm pregnant.

I heard the sirens in the background, then I heard a gunshot. I looked around to see where it came from, my eyes and h n Ricky, Ben shot him in the right shoulder. He fell backwards hitting the floor.

"Ricky." I yelled running up to him and sliding into the floor. I knelt down next to him and took my sweater off to apply pressure. He screamed in pain. More and more blood spilling out of him from the gunshot.

Ben tried to come near me. "Stay the hell away from me you murderous psychopath." I yelled.

There was thunder and lightning in the background as it rained.

A lighting blot hit the ceiling causing it to collapse around us. I looked up at the sky praying for a miracle. The rain was pouring down on us. I looked down at Ricky to see us both soaked.

His eyes started to flicker open and close. "Ricky you stay with me. John needs you the baby needs you, your family needs you, I need you. So don't you dare give up and go into that light and leave me here.please Ricky fight I love you to the ends to the days and nights please just fight for me." I cried. I held his hand in mine.

I looked around to see everyone just staring. I checked his pulse and there wasn't one. I started doing CPR to try and relive him.

I heard the sirens. Bob was to weak to move and Ben was knocked out by someone.

"Police put your hands in the air." I didn't do what they said all I cared about was getting Ricky's heart to start.

"Mam. Put your hands in the air." He said. "Wait officer. She's pregnant and that's her fiancé. These two are the ones you want. Ricky the boy my daughter is trying to save needs a hospital. Please help us." My mother said.

The man lowered his gun and hand cuffed Bob and Ben as they became conscious.

"Mam we need you to step away so we can shock him with the paddles." A medic said. I moved away and she shocked him a few times until we heard a gasp for air.

"Ricky. Omg your okay." I said as tears came down my face.

They put him on a gurney and went to move him to the ambulance.

"I'm coming with him. And so are his parents." I said running after them.

"Are you family?" She asked. "I'm his fiancé. He is the love of my life and the father of my children. I am not leaving him no matter your answer." I said in anger.

"Fine." She said. I got in with his three parents. And we drove to the hospital.