Chapter 14

Amy's POV

I woke up in my bed. How did I get here? Ricky probably put here. How sweet of him.

I felt arms around me, I turned my head to in fact see Ricky laying next to me. I turned over, facing him, in this waking him up.

"Hi" I whispered. "Hi. Are you hungry?" He asked. I nodded my head.

We walked down stairs and in to the kitchen. "Look who's finally up. How you feeling Amy?" My mom asked as she moved dinner to the table.

"Fine. We decided that we aren't going to worry about it until we get the results. It's not good for the baby." I said.

"That sounds like a great plan sweetheart." My dad said as he walked in and placed a kiss I. My head.

I walked over to the mail and saw an envelope that said to the Juergens and Ricky, because we know your there. I smiled at what the back of the envelope said.

"What's so funny?" Ricky asked walking over to me. "To the Juergens and Ricky because we know your there." I read out loud.

I opened the envelope, pulling out a blue invitation.

"You are invited to the baby shower of Ricky and Amy. Next weekend at the Juergens house. Please come celebrate this amazing occasion with us with food, baby games, desert and conversations." I said out loud, a bigger smile on my face.

I flipped it over to see some cursive hand writing. "You and Ricky need to separately fill out the questionnaire that I sent in the mail. It's in a yellow envelope.- Grace." I said before flopping it down on the counter and grabbing the only big yellow envelope in the mail pile.

"To Ricky and Amy the parents to be, maybe more one day." It said. I did not read that out loud, my face going bright red.

I pulled out the two questionnaires and ripped up the envelope before anyone else could read what it said.

"Jeez what did that envelope do to you?" Ashley asked.

"N-nothing." I lied, except say something I want to happen. "Lie." They all said, even Ricky.

"What? N-no." I said. "You get beat red, sweat, and stutter when you lie." Ricky said with a smirk.

Great now I can't never lie to anyone. "I already know what it said." Ashley said giving me a sly knowingly smirk.

"Ashley." I yelled in embarrassment. "Not just me, mom and dad two." She said with a smile, walking into the dining room.

"Wow. You all knocked that's illegal going and reading other people's mail." I said.

"Yeah. So?" My dad said. I handed Ricky one of the questionnaires trying to get away from the envelope.

"So you'll hand me the questionnaire but won't let me know what that envelope says?" He asked

"Nope because it just Adrian, Grace, Madison and Lauren being Adrian, Grace, Madison and Lauren. They know me pretty well."  I said with a smirk.

"We'll do they know why you play the French horn?" He said with a smirk. He he really just say that.

"What he gets to know why you play the French horn but we don't?" My mom asked. As she handed me the green beans.

"When did you even tell him? And why?" Very one looked at her as if she's stupid. We ate there, silence filling the room only the sound of our silverware hitting the glass plates  in the room. "Well?" She asked.