Chapter 29

Amy's POV

"Amy what's wrong?" Ricky said running over to us.

"My water broke. This shouldn't be happening. Ow." I said grabbing onto his shoulder for support.

We slowly walked to the car. I tried to help the pain by breathing in and out.

"Call Dr. Robbins." I breathed out.

"Hello Dr. Robbins, it's Ricky Underwood, Amy's water broke. We're on our way to the hospital."

"Okay, I'll prep the room and make sure we have everything. We'll meet you at the emergency room door." She said. Ricky hung up the phone.

We soon arrived at the ER and Dr. Robbins was standing there with a wheelchair.

We slowly got out of the car and I sat in the wheelchair.

We rolled into my hospital room. Dr. Robbins handed me a me a gown before stepping out. Ricky lifted me into the bed and helped me change into the gown.

There was a knock on the door, Arizona, Dr. Robbins I mean walked in.

"Okay let's see why you've gone into labor this early." She said, placing the ultra sound gel and wand on my stomach.

The sounds of their heartbeats beating rapidly filling the room.

I watched as she moved her face closer to the screen, squinting her eyes.

"Okay. Um, so it turns out that it's triplets instead of twins, baby C was hiding from the monitor and baby C is in the birthing position. Because of this it is forcing you to go into labor a lot sooner than you should be. I'll check how dilated you are and the we'll see from there." She said.

I lifted my legs to allow her visibility. "Okay it looks like you are 5 centimeters dilated. And your contractions are getting closer together. So it should be soon I'll check on you every half hour until it's time." She said taking off her gloves. She walked out of the room.

I took a deep breath. "Wow, triplets. Oh god we don't even have the nursery ready. Omg Ricky we have nothing ready we don't even have enough cribs. What are we going to do?"

"Everything is going to be fine. Let's just focus on them right now." He said laying next to me and placing a kiss on my head.

It felt like hours had gone by and they had it was 6pm now.

Dr. Robbins walked back in for another check. She sat on her chair and rolled over to the edge of the bed. I lifted my legs again.

My epidural has helped with the pain.

"Okay, let's head to the OR. You have one centimeter left. We want to be in the OR if the other two babies need to be rotated or in case we need to do a c-section. Everything will be alright we got you. Ricky the nurse will bring in a pair of scrubs, and the nurses will prep Amy. Alright I'll see you in there." She said. She walked out of the room.

I can't believe it, it's really happening.

They rolled us out to the OR.

Dr, Robbins walked over to us, Ricky was standing next to me, holding my hand.

"Okay the first baby will be a vaginal delivery and we'll see if the other two move into position, if not we have to open you up." She said squeezing my hand.

She sat in her chair by my vagina. I moved my legs into the correct position.

"Okay in the next contraction push."

"Push."

"Push."

"Okay and one more, push Amy."

I groaned in agony as I pushed one more time.

"It's a-."