Chapter 5

Amy's POV

From what I saw dad really liked Ben. He's just not really someone I could see myself marrying or raising mine and Ricky's baby with. I don't see it working out.

We walked into the gym and over to the food table. Ben was throwing a bunch of food into his plate and it just made me disgusted, everything smells. We walked over to the dessert table and I grabbed two cupcakes and two chocolate chip cookies.

"Wow that's a lot of sugar and calories." I heard him mumble. Like I said not going to last long.

"If your going to judge what I eat then go ahead and say it. Why'd you even ask me out anyways?" I asked in frustration and anger.

"I'm sorry that's not what I meant Amy. We should just forget about it and enjoy our night together." I gave him a fake smile and nodded. I saw Ricky starring at us and some people were noticing.

"I'm parched, would you like anything?" I asked. "I would love some thank you Amy. Your such a doll." I rolled my eyes and walked over to the drink table.

"Stop staring people are noticing." I mumbled in anger to Rick who was next to me. I walked back over to Ben and handed him his drink, plastering my fake smile on my face.

Once we finished our drinks and food what Ben said next surprised me. "Hey Amy how about you go throw this away so we can dance." He said handing me his trash. I ignored the anger rising in my bones and threw it away.

I walked back over to Ben and a slow song started, great. We started to dance to the song.

The ended before I knew it. Ben was actually really pleasant other than a few things but it's fine. He walked me out of the school and waited for my dad to come get me.

He put his finger under my chin and lifted my face up to his, his lips crashing into mine. It felt nice but it didn't feel right. Like I wasn't comfortable with it for some reason I don't know, and I didn't push him away because I didn't want to be rude. He let my face go after a few seconds.

I turned back around and waited for my dad. He soon pulled up and we drove back home.

Ricky's POV

I watched as Ben kissed Amy and it pissed me off. How dare he touch what's mine. My girl, my baby my family. Wait why am I acting like this, it's not like me to get jealous of some pathetic person. Why does it piss me off that's he's touching Amy, it's not like we're together I mean I still have feelings for her since band camp but how deep do those feeling for her go?

Once Amy was gone Ben let out a evil laugh. "She'll be mine at long last."

"I don't think so Ben." I growled. "What are you going to do about it. Get her pregnant? Oh wait you already did that at band camp." He hissed, how does he know that.

"I over heard your conversation with her in the hall this morning. I've been obsessed with Amy Juergen's since I met her two years ago, she just doesn't remember it. I've been watching her except for over the summer I couldn't get close enough. If you want your any to live I suggest you do as I say and stay away from Amy. If you don't want yours and hers little secret to get out about having unprotected sex and getting pregnant I suggest staying away from Amy. You've hurt her enough." He laughed and evil laugh as if he's won.

No. This can't be happening. I won't let Amy or the baby get hurt because of me. I will find a way to get Ben away from them.

"Fine."