Chapter 7

Ricky's POV

I pushed Ben off Amy, he stumbled away, giving her enough time to get to her friends. I punched him in the face and slammed him into the lockers by his shirt.

"Touch her, talk to her, go near her again and I will kill you." I whisper in frustration and anger. "Is that a threat?" He laughed. "It's a promise." Is said throwing him to the ground.

"Hey Amy stay awake." I heard Madison say. Amy was laying on her lap. "Grace, call your dad. He's a doctor, Lauren go talk with Grace and tell her what she needs to know to help Amy, everything. Adrian call 911. Madison I need you to call her parents when we are on our way to the hospital." I said desperate to make sure both her and the baby are okay.

I heard the ambulance close by. I picked Amy up bridal style, carrying her out of the school, I didn't care what they all thought.

Madison, Lauren, and Grace all followed.

The paramedic had me lay her down on a stretcher. "Can we come with you?" I asked. "Only family." The man said.

"She's pregnant, I'm the father her two best friends are like sisters and in a very complicated way the blind her is family too, so please let us come with you." I begged.

"Okay fine. Quickly." We all got in and Madison called her parents when she got there. She said they would be there in 30 minutes due to traffic.

"What are we going to do? Her parents don't know yet, Graces dad knows. She didn't want to tell them yet and now because of Ben she's not going to be the one to tell them." Madison said in a panic.

"I'll talk to my dad and see what I can do. She deserves that much respect, she's valuable and almost died." I felt a tear run down my cheek, I wiped it away before anyone saw.

Graces father walked in. "I know I'm not technically supposed to tell you anything since you aren't family but it's very complicated situation here. The baby is okay. Amy passed out from the lack of air and from her wrist being broken, it's very painful. With a couple hours of rest she will be better." I sighed in relief.

"Dad, can you do me a favor and not tell her parents she's pregnant. I know it important they know but she deserves to tell them." Grace asked. He nodded his head in agreement.

"Her parents are about ten minutes away, you should probably go. Once they do find out her father will want you dead. He never wanted this for Amy, no one did." Lauren said. I nodded my head before walking out of the building.

I took a breath of fresh air. I was about to call a taxi when I dialed Amy's number instead, I just want to hear her voice. "Hey Amy, I have to leave because we don't want your parents to know you have that right to tell them yourself. Call me back when you wake up and hear this. Bye." I felt something hard hit the back of my head before I hit the send button, I dropped to the ground hiding my phone. I turned around to see the person. "Ben." I yell, I hit the send button before he hits me in the head, making me throw my phone into a bush.

My eyes closed, everything turning black.