Chapter 6

Amy's POV

It been a month since I've been dating Ben, it been great we go on dates and everything I'm just not happy about the rumor of me having sex at band camp is out there, they just don't know with who, they all have their guesses though. I guess I shouldn't have told Madison and Lauren last week in the girls bathroom about it. Somebody probably over heard us. I just didn't tell them I was pregnant that wouldn't let be good.

Ricky's also been avoiding me which is weird he wanted to be so involved after finding out and then he became distant so far as having the teacher change his seat. He's been sleeping around again too, I honestly thought he changed, changed for me, for the baby, how stupid am I?

Tonight was the homecoming dancing, honestly I don't want to go. It hurts to see Ricky with other girls, even if I hate him, even if I was just sex, I thought there was something more between us I thought that he cared I thought that he get the same way. Him going back to his normal self is why I'm still with Ben. He even kissed Lauren but I forgave her for that. She just doesn't know it.

I got changed into my black shirt poof dress that had gold lace on the top, black heels, some eyeliner and mascara with lipgloss, and curled my hair.

I heard the door bell and walked down the stairs, my dress is helping hid the small start of a baby bump.

"Woah" was all I heard Ben say. Mom took a few photos, we were about to leave when Ash came running down stairs. "Wait. Amy can I talk to you really quick in the kitchen." I nodded my head and we walked over.

"What is it?" She has been acting strange recently. "Just be careful. I don't trust Ben." Was all she said before giving me a slight hug. She glance down at my stomach before we walked back over. Does she know?

"Everything alright?" My dad asked. "Yeah. Everything's fine." I said giving a quick glance at Ashley.

We arrived at the school and it was beautiful. There were streamers and it looked so cute and romantic.

Me and Ben walked around for a bit and talked. He then pulled us in line for food I wasn't hungry so I didn't get anything, the smell once again was nauseating.

"Hey, I'm going to go talk to Madison and Lauren real quick." I walked over to the girls and pulled them out of the gym and over to the bathroom.

I checked before saying anything that the bathroom was empty.

"What is it Amy? Your scarring us." Lauren said. "I'm pregnant. I have want to tell you both so badly when I told you I had sex but I just couldn't. I'm doing this so far on my own and I really need your help, I don't know what to do."

"Who's the father you never told us who you did it with at band camp." I shook my head and walked out of the bathroom. As I was walking I ran into Grace.

"Hi Amy. I've wanted to see how your doing with that crazy rumor going on about you. I just know there's no way you would ever have sex. But if you did how was it and who was it with?" I rolled my eyes "sorry Grace but I would rather not discuss this with you saying your mom and my dad use to be married." I said before walking away and back in the gym.

I saw Ben talking to the counselor so I just walked around, Madison and Lauren also walked back and and came over to me. "We're sorry Amy." They whispered so no one could hear us. "It's okay."

I could feel someone watching me, I looked around and saw Ricky leaning against a wall and looking at me.

"Why is Ricky looking at you?" Lauren asked. "He's the drummer the drummer is in the band, anyone who's in the band can go to... band camp." Madison said. "Oh, no, no not him. Amy anybody but him." Lauren said. "Amy please no." Lauren begged.

Oh no, he's coming over here. "Oh no he saw you watching him, he's coming." I panicked. "Good because we're going to kill him." They said. "No you aren't just don't say anything and go." I told them.

"Hi ladies, Amy" Ricky said, making them walk away. I was going to turn around and walk away too when he grabbed my hand and stopped me. "Your still with Ben? He's not good for you." He said pulling me back around, it wasn't harsh just gentle, caring.

"Dance with me, just one dance so we can talk." He begged, I could see it in his eyes that something was wrong. I was about to say something when Ben came up behind us.

"The only person Amy is dancing with is me." Ben said in anger and irritation, he doesn't get to decide that. "Ben stop, you don't get to decide what I can and can't do." I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh you dance, what with you having no sense of rhythm and all. See you around Amy. You know where to find me when your ready to talk."

"Ben why did you do that, you can't decide who I do and don't dance or talk to." I said in anger.

"He just wants to talk to you because you two had sex over the summer." He said out of annoyance and anger. Luckily no one really heard him.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me hard, dragging me out of the gym. Everyone probably noticed that though "Ben stop, Ben stop it, let me go. I said as we walked through the gym doors and into the hall way.

I finally pull my arm out of his grasp, falling backwards on my ass. I stood to my feet, Turing around to walk back into the gym. I felt a hand grab my same wrist. Ben slammed me into the lockers, knocking the wind out of me. "Ahh, ow." I screamed.

He held me the by the neck and my wrist. "I said you you will only be dancing with me." He whispered in my ear. He was hold my wrist so hard that I heard it snap. I screamed in so much pain everyone from the dance came out of the gym.

"Oh my god." I heard Madison and Lauren gasp.  My head was throbbing, my eyes felt heavy. He hadn't noticed everyone. I felt like I was going to pass out. I used my free hand and and put it in front of my stomach. I looked at the ground, feeling helpless and trapped.

I felt the sudden pressure of Bens hands gone. I stumbled forward, Madison and Lauren catching me. They slowly brought us down to the ground. Exhaustion taking over my body the last thing I see is Ricky punching Ben.