Chapter 9

Amy's POV

It been a month since Ricky went missing Ashley has been very helpful by helping me hide my pregnancy. But tonight I am finally going to tell them. They don't even know about Ricky.

I was walking down the school halls. I was finally able to get my phone to work. It was glitching since it got a little damaged when I was attacked by Ben. "Morning Amy." I flinched as I turned around, there stood in front of me Ben. I turned back around and ran, fast and far.

I stopped running, I was standing in front of the Dairy Queen a block away from the school, I bough my blizzard and sat down and ate it alone.

I felt tears go down my face. I grabbed out my phone, going to my voicemail. I saw the first one, it was a month old and from Ricky.

I clicked on it and brought my phone up to my ear, "Hey Amy, I have to leave because we don't want your parents to know you have that right to tell them yourself. Call me back when you wake up and hear this. Bye." There was silence until I heard a thud "Ben?" Was the last thing I heard.

Ben? Why would he say Ben? Oh my god, or was he identifying his kidnapper? Oh my god was it Ben did Ben kidnap him because of me?

I dial a number I thought I would never use. "Hello Dr. Fields, it's Amy. I think I know who has Ricky, can you set up a meeting with you me and his mother. I'm afraid this in between life or death."  I said, my heart beating faster. "Yes, right away Amy. Why don't you want to go to the police?" He asked.

"Because it's Ben."