Chapter 31

One month later...
Amy's POV

It has been a month since the triplets were born.

We hadn't named them yet. Today was going to be my first time seeing them.

John's been staying with my parents since Ricky refused to go home while we were all in the hospital.

We rolled into the NICU, covered in the proper gear.

"Amy this is our son." Ricky said, helping me stand.

I looked at him, he was beautiful and adorable. "Jasper." I whispered.

"He looks like a Jasper." I spoke.

"Jasper." Ricky said looking at our son.

We moved to the next incubator and it was Baby girls she was in her side next to her sister. They were curled up together.

Two days ago she was so pale but the doctors put the two together and now she's thriving.

We can take them home in a month.

I watched her. "Jenna."

"Jenna, Jen for short." I said.

I the. Looked at our other baby girl.

"Jess, well Jessica will be her official name but we will call her Jess." I said looking at Ricky.

He raised his eyebrows. "Why do they all start with J?" He asked.

"Because I love Charmed and the whole P thing. So John started it with J." I said.

"Let's get married." I said. "What?"

"I'm serious, let's stop wasting time. Let's get married. It's time. We only waited because I was pregnant. Let finally get married. Everything is planned, except the date."

"Okay. Let's get married." He said wrapping his arms around me and placing a soft kiss on my lips.

"In two months. I want all our kids there. OMG I have to find them outfits."

Everything is going to be fine.