Chapter 33

Amy's POV

It was finally here, after so long of waiting.

It was graduation day.

I sat up in bed, looking over at Ricky. I looked over at my graduation dress, gown and cap. A smile forming on my face.

I stood up, walking over to the nursery all three babies happily sleeping. Then I walked over to John's room and woke him up.

We ran down to mine and Ricky's room and jumped on the bed, shaking and tickling him awake.

"Happy graduation day Amy." He said placing a kiss on my lips. I was smiling brighter and happier than ever.

I had everything I could ever want.

"What's that look for?" Ricky said with a wide grin.

"Nothing, I'm just happy." I said.

We ate breakfast, fed the triplets, showered and soon we were all off to my graduation, the rest of our big messed up happy family meeting us there.

There slowly led ur names one by one, the second I had my diploma in my hand I felt complete joy, and happiness.

One we all had our diploma I walked back on stage to give my speech.

"Hello, good afternoon fellow graduates, I'm Amy Juergen's, this year's valedictorian. But many of you already know who I am because I was to girl that got pregnant her freshman year, I was the top gossip of the school or you just knew me from class, regular Amy Juergen's. Today we leave these hallways and move on in our lives so I'm not going to waist my time on a speech, but on a video clip that lets us look back on our lives. Let's take this moment to remember what got us here to the people we are. Thank you, class of 2013."

I walked off the see to age and sat next to my family. The video on the screen began to play.

The song Lets do it, let's fall in love played with old clips and photos all the way from elementary school. We all laughed at the memories. I felt happy tears fall down my cheeks, as I smiled.  

Once it ended everyone slowly got up and walked out of the school we did pictures before going to our house for the after party with our friends. Dad and Kathleen were watching the kids for us.

And it was an epic night with a camp out, drinks and dancing.