Chapter 2

Ricky's POV

I was laying in bed staring at the ceiling. My mind drifting to a certain brunette from band camp.

She was different from everyone else. I ignored her after we slept together because that's what I do when things get hard and complicated, I run.

I think I might actually have feelings for this girl. She was so nice and sweet. We talked all day and all night, it was honestly better than sex.

And that's coming from me, I love sex and having it but I haven't been able to get her off my mind since that night at band camp. I see her everywhere I go.

I haven't even been able to bring myself to play with any new girls since I got home from band camp. My therapist says I can't love anyone until I love myself but I think I might actually have feelings for Amy, it's weird and complicated. Just the thought of her makes my palms sweat and my heart race. There is only one week until school starts again, that's when I'll see her next. I have until then to figure out what I want to say to her, I want to at least have a friendship with her.

One week later...

I walked into school, going to my locker and grabbing what I need for band. My drum sticks were in my back pocket.

I saw Amy walking down the halls to her locker. I saw two girls run up to her those must be her friends she talked about.

I knew it was going to be hard to get her to talk to me, after I was such a jerk to her. I played with her feelings and had sex with her and then never spoke to her again, she probably hates me.

I closed my locker and walked to the band room. I sat over next to my assigned seat. We were using the interments yet. We need to go over basics and blah, blah, blah.

That's when she walked in, sweet we have first period together.

I watched as she nervously walked around the room, looking for her seat, I saw her glance up at me and she started to bite her lip, I noticed she does that when she's nervous, it's kind of cute.

That's when I glanced around me to look for her name on a table, hers was right next to me on the right, perfect.