Chapter 17

Amy's POV

There was a knock on the door. There stood Adrian, Madison, Lauren and Grace.

I let them in so they could set up for the baby shower. I'm so excited.

Then there was another knock and it was Ricky. He basically lives here. He comes everyday, early in the morning and does leave until late at night right before I go to bed, it's sweet and I love him for it, but we haven't used the L word yet did I really just admit I love Ricky Underwood?

I gave me a soft kiss and hugged me. He was helping the girls set up the balloons and streamers.

After watching them for hours it was time for the shower. The door bell rang and Grace opened the door for people.

Jack, Alice, dad, Ashley walked into the living room. I was upset when Dad and Ashley moved out but they wanted a break from mom, but dad and mom have been working things out so they are moving back in soon. I asked dad and Ricky to work on a surprise project for Ashley since she gave her room as the nursery. Plus they're over here everyday anyways so nothings really changed.

Ashley sat down next to me and handed me a small little box in blue wrapping paper.

"Ashley all baby gifts go over there." I said pointing to the gift table.

"It's not for the baby. The strong mom who chose to keep her baby at 15 deserves a present too." She said giving me a small smile.

I'm glad to see her smile ever since me and Ricky told the family the news on Monday she's been really upset.

I opened the small box to reveal a heart shaped locket.

I opened the locker to see on one side a family picture of me, mom, dad, and Ashley. On the other side was a picture of me and Ricky holding an ultrasound picture. I felt a few tears fall from my face when I closed the locket and turned it around to see an inscription. "No matter how far you go always remember we love you. Your going to be an amazing mom. Love sis."

"Thank you Ashley. I love it." I said.

"Your going to be a great mom you know that. And your baby is lucky to have a mom like you Amy. You gave up your whole life for him." She said a few happy tears falling down her cheeks.

I have her a small hug. We sat there letting our tears fall. Ashley and I might not always get along but she's a great sister and we're there for each other when it matters.

"Oh look at my girls." We giggled as we broke the hug and looked at our father. I handed Ashley the locket and she put it around my neck for me.

I stood up and hugged my dad, my baby bump getting in the way a little bit.

Mr, Mrs Bowmen, Tom, Leo and Betty, Margret, Shakir, Mimsy walked in, I gave them each a hug and everyone walked into the kitchen to eat some lunch.

We ate and talked for a while. "Okay everyone it is time to walk into the living room. Ricky and Amy filled out a survey earlier this week and now it's time for the answers." Grave said.

"Ricky what is one thing you want the baby to have of Amy's?" Adrian asked. "Her heart. Because she just loves everybody and has such a big heart, even when somebody tells them something about a certain someone." He said with a smirk.

"Ha,ha, very funny Ricky. But yes I should have listened to you about what's his face." I said giving him a soft kiss on the lips.

"Okayyy. Next question Amy what do you love the most about Ricky?" Grave asked.

"Not his music taste that's for sure." Everyone laughed. "To be honest, when he would listen. When you can have those deep mean full conversations and tell about anything and everything for hours upon hours." I said giving him a smile. He knew all to well about what I was talking about... band camp.

"Ricky what is one thing of Amy's you don't want the baby to have?" Madison asked.

"Her stubbornness I guess. I couldn't really answer this question. There isn't one thing I don't want the baby to have because the more Amy the better." He said looking in my eyes. I get tears fall down my cheeks. He gave me a soft slow passionate kiss. "Awww." Is all we heard everyone say. We broke apart remembering that we had people with us. I wrapped my arms around him and we just stood there staring at each other for what felt like an eternity with smiles on our faces.

"Well that's all we really have for the questions right now saying the answers are making Amy cry." Lauren said.

"I blame it on the hormones." I said breaking away from Ricky and wiping my tears.

I sat down on the couch next to Ashley. She was writing down each gift and who they are from. We opened each gift, as thoughtful and cute as the other.

We ate cake and sweets when we were done and had a nice time. Once the shower was over everyone except Ricky and my family left.

"Hey Ashley can you come help me in the garage real quick?" I asked her. "Yeah hang on." She said walking over to the garage with me.

She opened the door and walked in, turning on the lights. "Surprise." I said. She turned around in amazement.

"This is for me?" She asked. "Yeah, I had dad and Ricky put it together for you and I helped pick out the paint, the furniture and all that. I wanted you to have a room of your own since we put the nursery in your old room. And since you and dad will be moving back in soon I thought it would be a great idea." I said with a smile.

"Do you like it?" I asked. "Like I love it thank you Amy." She said giving me a big hug. "Make sure to thank dad too, he did most of the work. I only had Rocky help so they could have some bonding time." I said breaking the hug.