Chapter 19

No one's POV

Dr. Robbins checked Amy's pulse. "Damn it. Charge to three hundred." She said putting the pads to Amy's chest.

"Clear." Was all she said before zapping Amy with the paddles they did it again and nothing. "Come on Amy fight. Fight for your son, fight for yourself, fight for you family and friends fight for Ricky." Dr Robbins said as she did CPR before charging the paddles to 400.

"Beep, beep, beep." The heart monitor said as her heart beat came back to life.

There was a gasp of air as Amy opened her eyes. "Amy thank god." Dr Robbins said.

Ricky and the nurse walked in. "Okay mom, dad. It's time. Okay Ricky take this. And when I tell you your going to cut right here." Dr Robbins said giving Ricky scissors and pointing where as she clamped the umbilical cord to stop blood flow.

"Ok. Now." She said. Ricky took the scissors and cut the umbilical cord. The pediatrician took the baby over to the little bed and cleaned him and and checked his breathing.

"Okay you can only hold him for a minute." The doctor said putting her son onto Amy's chest. Amy raised her arm and held her son, tears coming down her face. "High baby. I'm your mom. And that's your daddy John. We love you so much." Amy said. After another minute the pediatrician took John over to the incubator and place him safely inside.

Ricky was looking at Amy and talking for a moment when her eyes closed and there was a sound of a flat line. "Ricky you need to leave. We need to take care of Amy now." Dr Robbins said grabbing the paddles again.

The nurse that got him earlier pulled him out of the OR and took him to the waiting room.

Ricky's POV

The heart machine went flat. Doctors and nurses pushed me out of the room and a nurse took me to the waiting room.

"How is she? Is the baby okay?" George asked. I looked up at him, tears rolling down my face.

"Our son is fine he's okay. But Amy was flat lining and they pushed me out I don't know what's going on. I don't know me if she's okay." I said sliding down a pilar.

"What? No, no, no. Not my sweet little girl. No." George and Anne said as they hugged each other close.

That's when Grace and the girls walked in. "How's the surgery going? Is the baby out yet." Grace asked.

"The baby's delivery went well and is doing okay in the baby rooms. But Amy started flat lining and they pushed me out." I said sobbing in my hands. I can't lose her I can't. I can't be a father without her. I need her.

I can't even breathe right now because I can't loose her I can't.

"What. No, Amy has to be fine. She's so strong she's going to be okay." Grave said as she sat in the ground and started praying up to the sky as if someone's there.

"This is your fault. You got her pregnant and were careful. If Amy dies it on you." Ashley yelled in my face in anger as tears streamed down her face.

"You think I wanted this to happen to her. To someone so loving and caring. Someone I don't deserve to have in my life. I can't loose her. I won't. If Amy dies it's the end of me. You really think I want the mother of my son fighting for her life right now. That I meant for this to happen. I can't loose her, I love her to much for that. I am not going to lose the one person I love the most in this world." I yelled back in anger and pain, crying even harder at what I said, I love her, I don't just love her I'm in love with her. She's my everything. If she dies, I die.