Chapter 15

Amy's POV

It been a week since I was at the doctors office and they still haven't called, I'm starting to get worried.

I just got out of the shower when there  was a knock at the door. I walked down and saw Ricky my hot boyfriend and baby's father.

I opened the door, letting him in. I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a kiss.

He kissed back, we kissed until we needed air but then went back to kissing. We soon start a whole make out session in the couch. "Maybe we should stop before somebody comes home." I said. We pulled part and laid next to each other, turning the tv in, when the phone rang.

I picked up my phone. "Hello?" I asked. "Hi is this Amy Juergen's?"

"Yes. This is she. Who are you?" I asked, looking over at Ricky.

"This is the doctors office, calling to let you know that your results are in and we would like to see you sometime today." The way she said it made my heart begin to race.

"Okay. We'll be there in a bit." I said hanging up the phone.

"Who was it?" Ricky asked in concern. "The doctors office. They need a there in a bit. We should get going. I'll call my mom and tell her." I said fear and worry for my baby coming back.

I looked over at Ricky. "What if something's wrong? What if our baby boy isn't okay. Ricky I'm scared." I said, leaning on his chest, tears falling down my cheeks.

"What if he won't make it?" My voice cracked. He hugged me, holding me close. I could feel his tears drop onto my head.

I looked up at him, he was thinking the same thing "what if it both our lives on the line."