2

I changed divina in liz. Cuz that better for the storyline.

_______________________________________

One month. Yes one month. And nothing more, Enid had proven a point.

Maybe two.

She with other students, were the target of the not-so-nice people in the classroom. And second: wednesday and her friends were idiots, they always choose her, no matter what. Wednesday wasnt always the one who bullied her, her friends also did. And mostly it was just laughing at what she did. Liz the other hand never got bullied by her group. She has a great strong character. But always stayed with her and her new friend so they wouldn't bother her so much.

Divina Watson. She was a girl Enid met at the bathroom, after ending up being soaked in water when one of wednesdays friends thought it was funny to drown her in water.

That Day liz wasn't at school. She tough she would be alone till she heard faint cries in one of the bathroom stalls. She found a girl with Light brown short hair. She has slight bruises on her face and arms

Enid sat next to the girl and after a few minutes she said: "what did they do to you?"

- "they held me to the wall slamming me. They tough i liked one of her friends and "teached me a lesson" not to like her. The girl sighed.

It surprises Enid. She knew people in class were mean but that was just next level. -" it were the 3th years."

Enid nodded not knowing what to say. She was surprised. Yes wednesday can be bad but this? She scolded herself for being mad at the girl but at the same time she couldn't leave her mind the past few days. Why didn't she leave her mind?

- " i see"

- "and you?" Pointing to her wet hair and shirt

- "water incident. They poured 3 bottles over me"'...Enid replied. The girl nodded.

-"what is your name?"

- "divina Watson. But you can call me div. Yours?"

She took out her hand for Enid to shake.

- "enid sinclair" enid took her hand and shook it.

That was 2 weeks ago and the girls easily became friends. She showed her to liz and now their a trio of friends. And if anyone came to bother them, liz defense them so they go away. sometimes make a fool of that person. Thats why Enid and divina loved her.

Today liz and divina were in English, while she was in history. She was putting some of her books and notebooks in her locker when she noticed a black notebook on the ground. It seemed wenesdays one. Enid knew this was stupid, but whenever addams was near she couldn't help but look at her.

For simple reason she knew it belonged to wednesday. She carried it everywhere she goes. At that moment she heard hurried footsteps getting closer. And a voice speaking:

-"hey that's mine!" She knew it was the brunettes voice. She stood up and wednesday was already in front of her. Looking at Enid and Turing her gaze to her notebook. "Give it back" she says in a cold tone.

Enid rolled her eyes annoyed by her tone but decided not to make her angry. She was scared whatever her and her friends can do. She gave it to her. With a big sigh she hugged it. After she looked at Enid with a glare.

-"why did you had my notebook?" She asked sternly as the blonde raised her eyebrows.

-"me? Nothing. I only found it on the floor" she said irritated. The last thing she wanted is being nervous im front of the Black haired girl.

She rolled her eyes. -"yea sure like i believe you". Enid got more and more irritated by the shorter girl. Who does she think she is?!

-" believe it or not". Enid crossed her arms looking irrtaded at the girl.

Wednesday looked at her Up and down one more time and closed her eyes, when she opened them again her eyes seemed softer.

-"did you really found it on the floor?" She asked more softer then before. The blonde nodded. Wednesday blinked and sighed. -oh uh...okay sorry".

Enid opened her eyes wide. It was rare that wednesday said sorry nor blinked. She turned her head to the lockers shifting uncomfortable, while muttering a few things. Enid was amused. A soft smile planted on her lips.

-"wednesday addams getting soft? The blonde said amazed. A little chuckle left her.

-"never! I-i take it back!" She said almost not getting the words out of her mounth. Aigan a giggle came out.

A slight blush roze her cheeks which Enid find adorable.

-"nope mine" enid said turned around and walked away. With a proud smile she walked to her next class hearing wednesday call her name over and over again.

-"SINCLAIR"

_______________________________________

When she arrived at class, they studied the history of the kings and queens who lived trough the yesrs. (?)
Enid dint find this interesting but still paid attention. After class she walked to her locker finding her friends there with a happy smile om their face. Divina held a poster of a concert that was in the city. She loved that band and always listend to it during homework.

-"look at this, e!" she said happily, pushing the poster in her face, enid looked at it with her mounth open.

-"they coming here?! When?" enid shouted excitedly. she lifted her her face looking at the two girls. -"i have to go WE have to go".

-''ofcourse we will go!" divina said jumping up and down grapping liz by her waist jumping with her. -"and you will come with us"

-"But..that band bores me!" liz mumerd. clearly unamazed. but still loved to go make her friends happy.

-"you will come with us no expection!" the blonde said with a laugh.

-"totally!"

everything was going fine when she felt someone snitch the paper out of her hand. she was about to say something when she saw who it was.

-"awh how cute. The three little friends are going to a concert. Never knew babies liked that" she who dint show up much, said bianca barckley.

-"give it back!" liz said while trying to snatch the poster back. but was shorter then bianca who stepped back so she couldnt reach it.

-"hey weds! Look at what the babies are going to do." she said irrtated while handing the shorter girl the poster. who was talking to yoko a friend of hers. she wasnt intested in the poster till she saw from who it came. she smirked to the group and raised an eye brow.

-"wich band is this? Special for babies"she laughed while handing yoko the poster.

-'"very funny addams now give it back!" liz said.

-"nah let me see it a few more minutes" she teased. divina's blood boiled but dint say anything upset about the situation. -" come girls lets just go" the blond tried but divina dint have it and walked to the group trying to get the poster aigan'.

-g-give it back t-to me dammit, thats...thats out f-favorite band!' she stutterd trying to get the words out. and the group began laughing.

that was enough for enid to go to the group snatching the paper out of yoko's hand with a smile on her face. tunred around took divina hand and walked with her and liz away to the cafetria.

-'did you see their surpirsed faces?" liz laughed.

the three were laughing.

but it wont go away with it so easily. tommorw there will be consequences from todays action. they only hoped it inst going to be so bad...

_______________________________________