25

_______________________________________

As enid knew, the following week was a hell. Not because every time bianca looked at her, she actdd angry, so her friends slapped her. One by one.

Not becuase yoko bothered her again, but more worse then ever. The real reason was, because wednesday was ignoring her. She dint look at her, she always walls past her, ignores her, just doing like she doesnt exist.

At the moment they were jn history class, wednesday was sitting a few tables in front of her. Ignoring her like everyone did the past few days. Enjd sighed spreading her arms around the table. This class was boring.

"She hasnt insulted me once di"v" she told her friend who say next to her in class. Still staring at the brunette back.

"Maybe she has to do a lot with the cheaarleading team and homework?" Div suggested, but when she saw the brunette she chagnrd her mind. "Or shses angry..."

"Angry? She? Why?!" Enid snorted, addams was a pain jn the ass.

Divina took a few minutes to respond, she also knew the new attitude the brunette took after that day. She had an idea why.

"Maybe...shes mad because you kissed bianca?"

"I dint Kiss her!" She defended herself "even if i did what has to that to fo with her attitude?"

"I dont know, maybe she dint like that you abused her friend" she told her toughful.

"I dint Kiss her" she told her once again. But divina was lost in her toughts, lately she ws like that.

"The next two pages you have to do by yourself, its about the world wat so it inst hard. But you have to do it with someone else" he td the class. Getting boo from students. "Stop the drama, i Will choose couples now"

Hé said the name of many students, but enid couldnt think, she hoped she Will be with wednesday. She crossed her fingers and toes.

She wanted with wednesday, she must be with her. She really hoped the teacher would set her up with addams. Her hope got more when her friend got up with someone else.

The teacher spend a lot of time beofre finnlay he told her name.

"Wedensday addams, you Will be with enid sinclair" he said in a serious voicez as the two both jumped off their seats.

But not of the same reseaon.

"I dont want to work with her!"

"Yess"

Wednesday glared at enid, while enid gave her a mocking smile.

"Its part of tye job, you have to do a essay toghter, i donr want a argument with yiu miss addams" the teacher told her as she frownend.

"Im not going to work with this baby" she said crossing her arms, as enid raised an eyebrow, making her more irritated.

"Langue!" The teacher scolded her, hé said then looking at enid. "Do you have any problems miss sinclair?"

"Not at all" she told him, smiling sweetly. As wednesday was now furious.

"I dont see a problem they Will work toghter"

"She only does this to annoy me!" Wednesday tried but the teacher wasnt paying attention, enid took the uppertunity and stook out her tongue, making wednesday even more irrtated as the students laugh. " shs wasnt 's make fun of me!"

"Addams sit down" he told her as wednesday did as told and sat back down. "You too sinclair"

After forming the pairs, hé send the stundets to join eachother.