15

Late merry christmas!

I promjsed i will post today i am.skrry it took so long but i had things to do.

Hope you had a nice chirstmas, so enjoy my chrismast gift for you guys <3

Also thank you for 2k read!
_______________________________________

This week has been a new discorvery for enid. Now that she could vent by her friends, being in love with wednesday wasnt so bad.

Well, it was shit, but she couldnt help but smile, when one of her friens said her name, ans her friends would feel discust.

On monday, everyone was going well, she was walking to her locker with liz, but when she tried to open it, it dint open.

-"try aigan" liz said, and enid tried aigan, but no movement was made for it to open.

She knew it was hers, it had been for 2 years. She knocked a few times om the door, but it just dint open. It was going to be her first class, and her homework was in her locker. At the end, she just gave up and walked to class. The teacher just was mad at her, but she dint listen to her excuse.

She gritted her teeth, her day cant be worse then this. But for some reason none of the plastic girls in their group bothred them. But secretly...she wanted too, so she could see wednesday. After her first classes, she picked up her backpack, the two strokes broke from her back.

-"what?" She whispered, and out kf the corner of her eye, she saw Tyler and ajax secretly highvive before leaving class.

She looked at the straps, it was abvios that someone cutted it, now she had to take it by hand.

"Their probably did the locker thing too" divina mumered little angry too.

They already told the janitor, and he managed to open her locker. Someone has changed the locker combination, she enid had to find another locker. She took her books with her friends, and walked to her new locker. She opened it with the combination and laid her books in there. She could hear tylers laughing not far from them.

"Damn" her friends had helped her, bring everything to her locker. But since they had diffrent classes they had to leave.

She kept each book, she dint believe she had so many! She was surpirsed when she heard footsteps behind her, and when she raised her face, she saw wednesday. She wore a skirt with a blouse, just like always, and she had stopped, staring in amazement at the blonde. Enid couldnt help but smile with a goofy smile at her. Wednesday who dint say anything fkr a while, and looking at her with half open mouth, blushed and spoke.

"What are you doing here?"

Enid now frowed at the girl, who not long ago watched her.

"Your boyfriend ruined my locker. Sk they moved me to this one" she said shurring her shoulder, feeling butterflies in her stomac.

"Sounds more like i would do that" wednesday mummerd, and enid looked at her with a smile.

She was beautiful (like always). It should be a crime to be that beautiful sexy, and cute at the same time, enid tought. And she would be the one behind the bars.

Wednesday, faced the blonde in silance, when she looked jn those blue eyss once aigan, she blushed and tried to ignore jt, trying to open her locker next ot enids, with trembeling hands. The first time it was wonrg so she had to try aigan, while the blonde was watching her. She was happy, now they were neighbors, she looked up to Tyler with irrtated eyes, who opened his eyes in surpise, now knowing the mistake hé made. As enid laughed at his face, then wednesday shot her a look.