3

i try to post 2 chapters today

__________________________________________________

second quarter of the year already and enid felt like it was still the beginning of the year. the time passed quickly. but something did changed. everyday she had a study hour and that hour she spended in the school libary. she tought. at first it was just for studying but after a few days she noticed that a black haired girl also spends her study hour at the libary.

the first day she noticed her she wanted to run out and never come back, but after a few moments she knew she just came to study. she sat on a cornor table with her math book in her hand, isolated from the outisde kids who also were in the libary. since then enid always came, never skipping a day. the first few minutes she spends glanzing at her, but after that her study book was more interesting.

this was every day no expection.

arriving today, she saw the shorter girl sitting on the same cornor table as always. her hair tied up in a messy bun, focusing on her book. writing in her notebook, a small smile sometimes escaped her mounth when she wrote something she liked. she spends a few more minutes looking at the pretty black haired, when she sat on her own usual table and took out her own study book she needed.

the next day she would have a biology exam. it was her worst subject. she managed to pass the other classes with grades that were okay, but now it became more serious. she had to pass it. with a groan she opend her book trying to understand what there was written. wednesday was very good in this subject, she was one of the best students in class. but even tho they both spend the same hours studying, she cant understand the subject as good as her.

after a few minutes she just gave up. closing her book she sighed. picked up her notebook and began to draw. lost in the world not paying any attention to anyone else.

this lasted for an hour, till she felt as if someone was behind her. she became scared tunred around slowly and saw wednesday behind her looking at her drawing with curious eyes.

-"w-what are you doing?" she asked scared, trying to close her notebook but was to scared to move.

-"you draw very well" the shorter girl comment trying to see it more. enid was trying to hide it with her arms. -"who are you drawing?'

when wednesday asked that enid's eyes widen. slowly removing her arms she saw that it was wednesday' shape. her body, her arms, even tho it was just a sketch enid could see it was wednesday. sighing and trying to make a excuse she tunred to look at wednesday aigan.

-"nobody just sketcing"enid replied. wednesday seemed to believe it, she nodded.

before she knew it, wednesday reached over to her notebook observering what she had for anwsers and notes. -"these anwsers are not even true"she said taking her eyes of the notebook to look at enid for a second. enid scratched her neck.

-"im...not that good in biology"

wednesday laid her book back down sighing frustrated. -"how come you learn so much but still are dumb?"

enid blinked not knowing what to say. was she for real right now? that she dint understand it doesnt mean shes dumb. but enid din't say anything and just let it go hoping wednesday would leave her alone soon.

-"look these cells can...."she began explaining what to do. even tho enid dint really need because shes gonna fail, she liked the closeness with her for a moment. when she was done she leaned back, looking in her blue eyes.

enid became nervous. just looking at those deep black eyes took her breath away.

-"so..you were rude to me and helped me, now you can leave me alone" she tried. she knew she shouldnt talk to her that way . but those black eyes still burned in her blue ones.

-"be grateful i helped you" she shorter said rolling her eyes.

-"yes...but not to be kind" she returend crossing her arms.

-"true..but i couldnt stand the stupid faces you made for not using your dumb brain' she confessed also crossing her arms glaring at her. -"thats why you and your friends are babies they also cant do anything"

the moment enid heard that, it surprised her but that soon tunred into anger. she stood up and faced the shorter girl.

-"we are not babies, but everyone thinks so because you and your friends are idiots who dont know better then the way you threath people now." she said angrily. wednesday turned her face for a moment.

they ended up a bit too close by each other. enid felt her face become warm but ignored it.

-"not our fault that your so easy to get." she defended

-"its not funny to keep getting bullied by you you know? oh wait! you dont." enid said. she had no control of what she was saying anymore. with one more glare wednesday packed her stuff and walked out the libary.

with a deep sigh she let herself fall in her seat. she dint understand herself. she felt nervous by wednesday for no reason! and the fact that she almost drawed her dint make the situation any better. she dint know what she tought while drawing her, but defintly something with that stupid girl.

she was just spoiled ass girl just like the first day at school. and this made her threory about how stupid she was bigger. as were her friends.

______________________________________________________________________________