8

_______________________________________

It was finnaly the end of the first week of school. It was friday, and enid had to admit that this was Tiring her out. With already group projects. Luckly most of them were with her friends.

Xavier, because hé was an attarctive boy, had the attention of several girls and they always looked at him. Enjd smiled as she saw him. The only one Who wasnt happy with it was abby. She was extreemly jalous. She said that when hé gets a girlfrien, hé Will forget her and doesnt play video games with him. But xavier denied it and says it wont happen.

The most important thing was, that this afternoon the famous aditions for the cheer were. And after she heard yoko talk about it, abby also decided to enter the cheers. And as good friends as they are they should be there to support, poor xavier got dragged.

The stands were almost empty. Some Kids Who had nothing to do sat there. The other people were on the field in a cheer or sport outfit.

The girls and xavier were sitting in the first row. Liz was talking to everyone, while enid just watched. She was nervous, but dint know why. Since everyone liked abby, cuz she wanst part of that group. She tried to calm down, she had too, but the moment she manged to calm down a bit, the girls came out of the locker room, excitly waving their pom poms.

The problem was not the outfits, wich were white and red long sleeved shirt that had the school letters in cold. And a short red skirt. The probelm was the one Who wore it. The fact that she saw wednesday wearing it, Enid felt like she lost her heart. Her brown hair in a hight ponytail. And her fit was perfect around her body. Her skirt dingeld around her hips, showing her white skin on her legs.

Enid dint even bother to hide, she kept staring at the brunette on the field, who was talking with her friends. Abby greeted them, but neither divina nor enid paid enough attention, as they were focused on the two girls. Yoko was dressed the same as enid talking happily with wednesday. Liz was surpised divina handt fainted yet.

-"girls!" Liz shouted getting the attention from both of them. With difficult the girls looked at their friend. "Were here for abby, do you remember?"

Enid nodded like an idiot, the air not reaching her lungs. Instead div hide her face in her hands growling irritated. And on the best moment the brown eyes looked up, she looked at the tribune like she wad looking for someone. But then landed on enid. Wednesday tried to act funny and smiled evily. And enid just looked at it like the idiot she is.

-"get in position!" The coach shouted and the girls formed a group.

The boys also got in a line on the field starting to play. In the bezinning it was frienldy, but when the first point were in it got more rough. It was quet nice to see. Enid tried to focus on the game, but since wednesday and her time were doing their dance, her eyes sometimes flickered to her and the girls.

Enid found wednesday beautiful. Her body was beautiful dacing in the sun with a smile on her face. Enid couldnt help but sight, wich cathced liz her attention.

-"eyes on abby ens" she reapted for the 5th time and enid just rolled her eyes.

-"thats what im doing. Im watcing her!" Enid said focusing her eyes on her friend, who was now helping on the base of the piramide. But her eyes betrayed her and landed on the brunette.

-"i see that. You look at her as much as div" she said sarcastic also looking at her friend. -"god you need sex!"

-"i dont need sex i need gummies" enid said, she had a problem with gummies.

-"dont you think they need sex xavier?" Catching the boys attention.

-": yup, and if ya want i can help you with that" the boy replied with a wink. Enid laughed but liz ellbowed him in his stomac.

-"nobody wants that!" She said focused on the field aigan. But it seems there was a problem broken out. "Whats going on?"

They were on break, but an agrument seems to broke out. Abby was very close to wednesday, with her vist clenged with a little smile. But that disapeared and wedbesdays smile grew. The Kids decided to go there and see whats going on.

-"shut up bitch" abby said irritated.

-"who are you talking to bitch?" The other girl said, wanting to pull her hair.

Enid walked up to the two. Stading between them, facing wednesday. Abby tried to get closer but Enid spread her arms back to her chest.

-"Stop already!" Enid said. Looking at wednesday who huffed.

-"Stop? You little friend here is the one Who started it!" She said pointing to the brunette behind her.

-"you were the one Who continued! Show mature for once!" She said firmly. And for once enid seemed affected by her words. She blinked a few times and then her ears tunred red with rage.

-"shut your damn mouth sinclair!" She shouted pushing her by her shoulder. It wasnt very storng but enid was stoll mad.

-"you..you think your bery big Hu?" She spat trying thorw herself at her. But abby wrapped her arms around her stomac chin resting on her shoulder trying to calm her down.

-"calm down we dont want blows" she said in her ear and wednesday seemed to calm down.

Wednesday opened her eyes, and parted her lips. Her cheecks even more red with anger.

-"dont touch her!" She screamed, closing her eyes. It was so hard that abby let Enid go.

-"but- whats worng with you?" She asked looking at the blonde up and down.

Then wednesday released what she had said. And if it could her cheecks got even more red. She couldnt look at abby or enid. She tried to speak her normal tone but kept stammering.

-"no..wait...i mean...well" luckly for her Tyler came walking up to the group. "Tyler!" She screamed escaping from the embarrhsing sence. Hiding her face in his neck.

-"whats wonrg are they bothering you?" Hé asked her looking at the two girls. Stroking wednesdays hair what enid wanted to ripp off

Wednesday nodded. Pretending to hé super sad.

-"those two babies wanted to hit me. And the freak hit me." She looked at Enid and pointed to her.

-"you wont get any closer to my girlfriend understood!!" He snapped to enid almost yelling.

Enid sank into her shell. She was scared by the boys words. But the thing that catched her attention the most was that one word feeling a tightness in her chest.

-"g-girlfriend?" She asked totally not interested in the treath she just got.

The boy looked at her in confusion, and hugged wednesday even tighter around her waist.

-"yes girlfriend. And i hope you weirdos leave her alone! Is that clear" he asked but dint care anymore, she gritted her theeth and dint dare to look at wednesday.

She dint anwser. She simpy turned around and walked to the steps of the the school hallway. Her friends were calling her, but she pretened to be deaf. She could only hear her heartbeath wich asked her to cry till she cant. But she wasnt going to do it. It was very silly to cry over nothing. But when she saw a trash can, she gave it a kick, but the dirt came over her.

-"Shit" she grumblet angryly. And felt her eyes burn with the tears that stuck in her eyes. Unfortunaly she felt someone coming behind her and it were not her friends.

It was the princebale who was looking at the mess on the floor and the guitly student. Hé put the pieces toghter and simply pointed to the door of his office to recieve her punshiment.
_______________________________________

Hope you like it so far!