6.

_______________________________________

It was the last Day of school. The last few weeks flew by and finally Enid wouldnt have to study anymore. A big relief since the group of girls made her life impossibale the last few weeks. And now that the classes were ending she wouldnt see them for 2 months. 2 beautiful months.

Somehow that must made her very happy. She would be having fun with her friends, without seeing that stupid addams. But on the other hand...it made her depressed. She could tell that divina felt the same as her. The only one Who was very happy was liz, she couldnt stop smiling.

There was no reason to go to the libary today so she dint go. Enid dint tought the shorter girl was there. But when she arrived at the dinning room, and dint find her friends she panicked. She got to the first place she tought to find them.

-"they are bitches!" She heard liz shout in the bathroom.

-"what the hell worng with them?!" Divina shouted. Lately divina had proved her charater. When she was angry at that group she would cruse.

Enid walked into the bathroom and found the two covered in pink paint. She would laugh, but it were her friends and they were furious.

-"to be honest liz pink is not your colour" enid tried to joke, but the girls glared at her. "Yoko, wednesday, or bianca?"

-"all of them" anwsered an annoyed divina, who just got a piece of painting out her hair. "How i hate yoko!"

-" all of them!" Liz shouted after that. She handt got it on one just all three.

Enid had. She coudlnt stand wednesday. She dint know what it was but whatever she did she hated her.

-"how did it happen?" She asked leaving her backpack on the ground.

She left a sweater to divina and a shirt to liz. She always had clothes to school. Since the first Day of school.

-"i was just opening my locker and liz was with me" she began while Washing her face and hair, then removing her shirt and putting on the one Enid gave her. "And when i opened it something exploded, and when i opened my eyes i was covered in paint"

-"because i stood next to her i was also covered. How fun" liz added. Also taking of her shirt and changing in her new shirt.

-"idiots" a suprised enid said. They always have a new way to tortur them. No matter what Day, time, or whatever.

-"and wednesday damn shes the worst" liz said angrily. Divina nodded with agreetment.

-"yeah she walked past us and took severeal photos of us! There probably already over the school network" divina added.

Enids eyes widen, did she really do that?

-"she...really did that?" Enid slowly asked. The shorter girl never got into the "pranks" of the group. But now?

-"yeah!" The two shout.

Enid seated herself on the bathroom floor.

Its already a habit without fear of being seen no one ever used the bathroom on the third floor.

-"i guess their all bitches." Wednesday whispered a little disapointed. For some reason she became sad.

-"more yoko and wednesday" liz said and the two girls jumped.

-"all of them" the girls correct and looked at eachother.

They hated the group. No matter what they did, they always got them.

-"one way to another..lets hope that surpise inst waiting for you ens. Liz said sitting on the floor next to her. Divina following.

The girls skipped the first 2 classes, walked down the hallway talking. There were several students laughing At them but ignored it.