39

After a few minutes, of running around the hallway, she finnally lost the brunette. She made sure she wasnt close anymore, before walking to the showers.

She dint know why yoko wabted to talk to her, did she do something? Was she mad at her? Was it a trick?! She dint know, even tho she and her group dint insult her for days.

She finnaly was there, there werent many girls, but yoko was leaning agaisnt the wall, wearing her cheer outfit, and she looked nervous?

-were you looking for me?
She asked when she was close enought catching the brunette attention. The woman nodded.

-yes i did.
She said standing from the wall placing her hands on her hips.

-well im here. What do you want to talk abiut?
She asekd raising an eyebrow, wacthing as yoko became nervous.

-well i wanted...actully its too complicated to say.
She sighed.

-is it abiut divina?
She asked knowing the awnser since the girl blushed.  -what about her?

Yoko tought what she would say, she strachted her neck trying to find the right words.

-well...she told you guys already..and..me? So i wanted...i am...i....i am....damnit why is this so hard? She said stuttering all over. Cheeks tunring red.

-your in love with her.
She said, to her surprise the brunette nodded her head, lowering to the floor with red cheeks.

Enid dint expect that, she tought she would yell at her and deny the words.

-so?
She asked already knowing maybe where this was going.

Yoko raised her head agian and looked at enjd, she was more sure of her words.

-i wanted your help to ask her out on a date.
She said and breathed as if a weight fell off her shoulders -i dont know how to do it, and where to take her.

Enid lookex at her and tought it was funny. The girl Who made her and her friends life impossibale for 3 years asked her for date advice. But she smiled sweetly at her and placed a hand on her shoulder.

-Just for that? Thats sweet of you.
She said, yoko smiled but that soon tunred into swrious again.

-tell anyone and i'll kill you.
She said, enid raised her hands as jf she were guitly.

-i wont do that dont worry.

-sorry im jhst very nervous.
She said running her fingers trought her hair.

-nervous why? Divina is crazy about you!
She sajd as yoko blushed.

-i know that. Thats why, im afraid of ruining it.
She placed her face in her hands.
-if she stops loving me im not be able to live

-she lived 3 years on your insults, and she loves you like crazy. Theres no way she Will stop loving you.
She sajd smiling but yoko glared at her. -dont look at me like that! Yiu were the idiot.

The two walked out into the hallways. Where they continued talking.

-she loves fairs.
She said, as yoko tought abiut it.

-you think? Well im afraid of rolledcoasters...
Enid saw how nervous she became and even tunred a little pale.
-they could also go someshere else...

-well if she likes them..i could go there.
She said nervous. But smiled when she knew how happy divina would be. -she would like that right?

-yiu are willing to do that for her?
She asked surprised.

-if that makes her happy yes.
She said seeing enid smiled again. -what?

-your very in love im clear about that.
She said when she saw her roll her eyes. -how is it possibale that the girl of plastic is so tender with one girl.

Yoko pucnhed her on her shoulder, it wasnt hard as if she would do first. Just a friendly one.

-dont talk abiut me like that sinclair.
She said with a smile. -so the fair.

-thats great.

-everyone is looking at us. I thinky your famous.
The blonde said looking around then yoko.

-i dont think so..its abiut you. Your very known by the first years.
She said patting her shoulder.

-oh...

After that the two talked, yoko told her abiut wednesday, and that she really was slwo at a bit of things.

The boys nit far aways from them a boy wanted to talk. Hé slowky walkedup to her and tapped her shoulder.

-hi..uhm sinfe when are yiu two friends?
He asked. Nervous.

The two looked at each other and smiled.

-were partners.

(Not relatioship)

_______________________________________

Hii and welcome by another part! I had a fight between thos chapter and me its so annying.

Also i post another time today
I think.

Anyways 6 chapters left before prt 2 on this book!

Hope you liked it cote and comment what you tought about this.

Bye family ❤️