30

_______________________________________

Thw next Day enid woke up with a lot of pain in her body. It sucked. After her mother found out about it, she took her to the hospital. She kept sying it was nothing, but when they arrived, she did have a bump on her head, and a bruise on her shoulder wnd right arm. They have to put something on it with a bandage, but it wasnt so serious to miss school.

While enid put on her shirt, she saw the big bandage on her arm and shoudler, she looked like a mummy wirh her arm so she knew Tyler is gonna make fun of her. She put on some shorts and wlked down the stairs. Carefully. Her backpack wad haning off her left shoulder to avoid pain in the back. As she saw her partens eating their breakfast, and smiling when she walked into the kitchen.

"Good moring hun"

"Moring dad" she response, slowy sitting down on her seat, taking a sandwich her mother made.

"How you feeling?" Her mother asked worried as she smiled at her.

"Im good mom" she took a bite from her toast "even tho it hurts"

"You sure you want to go school?"

"Yss mom" enid sighed.

When they eated for a while, her mom looked at her with a teasing smile.

"Som..tell us what was the cheer accident like?"

Enid looked ti her side, but simply responded, without understadning her mother.

"They uhm fell..and i saved a girl from breaking her skull" she said trying to sound normal.

"Awh that sounds beautiful. Was it wednesday addams? Abby told me details." Her mother respond innocent, as enid chocked on her toast.

"Y-yeah it was her"

"But nid dint yout tell me you dint came along with her at all...and now you saved her?" She said with a laugh as enid felt nervius.

"Im a nice person"

"Wgats going on wkth that girl? You always talk about her being so mean to you, but you have a sparkle in your eyes" her mother told her laughing. Wich draw her fathers attention.

"Are you in love wjth that girl?" Her father said without sorry. Hé was confused, folding his newspaper.

Their daughter always talked about wednesday, with such happiness. And because of that...hé conclued she May be in love with her.

"dad!" Enjd shouted with a red face, as her mother clapped happily and danced trought the kitchen.

"I knew it! My daughter is in love!! When Will you show us the girl?" Her mother asked, but enid denied.

"Do you agree with this?" She asked Turing to her father.

Hé shurred.

"Fingers dont make you pregnant...so im okay with it" he said smiling at her, tunring his attention back to his newspaper.

"DAD!"

this day is going to be difficult.

Minutes later she left the house, and runned to get on time. Since yesterday she dint see divina, but she told her that she was hanging out with yoko. Poor girl was Hurt.. and woudlnt hé there today. When she arrived at the parking lot, everyone looked at her, she dint like that. She walked to the door with her head down and saw usual tables. There were Tyler and wednesday in his arms, while hé gave her a few kisses on her cheek. But the brunette dint seem to listen to him and her face was fixed on the floor. She wore shorts with a blouse, her hair slightly in a ponytail. (She still has short hair.)