26

_______________________________________

Wednesday was still angry, she avoided her all she could, but when they met and she had to see her, she would just bother her as always. Its been a few days since they spoke, but the blonde couldnt be happier. Everytime she would look at her, enid formed the word "jealous" to her. Making the brunette blush like crazy, and yelled at her. Life was beautiful for the blonde, well...till she arrvided at her locker. She tought she would see wednesday, since they were neighbors, but instead she found Tyler.

"Hello weirdo" he said mockly. But there was still hatred in his eyes. Enjd dint say anything. What did she do now?

"Get away from my locker" she finnaly said, sincd the boy stood in front of her locker, not letting her get her things.

"I dont think so" he laughed. "First i want to talk to you" pointing his finger jn front of her.

"I dont want to get away!" She told him once again.

"Well you have to" he had a murdious smile in his eyes, wich scared enid.

She tried to walk away, bur before she could, tyler gripped her arm, dragging her down the hallway. As enid tried to get away.

"Let me go!" She demanded, but the boy dint listen to her.

They got to the boys bayhroom, as he pushed her inside. Once inside, hé psuhed her agaisnt the wall. Pulling her hair, leaving her facing him. Enid bit her tonuge at the pain.

"Your huting me" she said Hurt, tears in her eyes. But Tyler dint have it and pulled harder. "Ouch!"

"Listen to me carefully sinclair, im not going tot repeat this" he brought his face closer to her ear.

"Get away from wednesday, shes MY girlfriend, im the one Who touches her whenever i want, im the one Who kisses her, and puts his Dick in her, wich she enjoys because of me." He told her laughing, as enids face burns.

She raised her knee, wanting to hit him, she wanted to grind him until notging was left, but the brunette knew her move and blocked it. Punching her in her stomac. Leaving enid breathless for a moment.

(Its not a word i know)

"Nice try weirdo but i dont fall for that twice" he dragged her until she fell to the floor, holding her head by her hair, wich enid held because of the pain.

"She hates you, she never liked you. In fact, she even is discust that you harras her. Thats why i want you away from her!"

"I...AAH" she moaned hurtful from the pain, her scalp Hurt, and her knees as she laid on the floor.

"I Will leave you a waring" he told her forcing her in one of the bathroom stalls. "Have a good dive"

Her burried her face in the toilet water, it was a surpise, she couldnt bold ber breath, and immediatly felt the water jn her face, her breath got away and the dirty water got in the place. She was drowing when Tyler raised her face. She gasped for air.

"Will you stay away from my girlfriend?" Hé asked her raising her face, so she was looking at him. The girl looked at him with hatred saying no. "Keep diving then"

And so hé drowend her a few more times, the dkrty water filling her lungs, she kept swalloing the water. She cried and hoped this was over soon.

"Now Will you stay away from my girlfriend?" Hé asked her for the thenth time, seeingt the pain in her eyes begging him to stop. She nodded

"Yes yes yes! Yes i will" she said in panic.

"Im glad" he told her, placing am evil smile on his face once again. Realsing her laying her down the toilet floor. "You better" is the last thing he said beofre leaving the bathroom.

Enid curled up in a Ball, trying to to cry, her hair was soaked and kept coughing up the dirty water. She couldnt help it, but tunr her head to the toilet but now to vomit. Lunch arrived, but she dint know what to do, what if Tyler was right? Wedbesday might not like her and near her. She woukd be happy whens he just walked away and disapeared out of her life.

But enid fucking loved her. So much, that she couldn walk away, it drove her crazy. But no matter how in love she was, there was something new now. She was afraid, very afraid. She closed her eyes, swearing she still heard the boys laughing from the bathroom. Leaving, she tried to take out her hair, and went to her locker for a new pair of clothes. For a moment she met wednesday with Tyler. The brunette looked at her prepered to bother her, she looked at Tyler, who looked at her a gave her a wink, panic got into her. She opened her locker and got her things as fast as she could. And walked away without looking at wednesday, who was confused. What did she do?

She met her friends in the hallway, and in the end of school, she ended up at divinas house, telling her everything. Lying on her friends legs crying. The two were jn bed, watching a film, while divina watched her friend in pain, tyler was a heartless bitch.

"Dont cry darling shh" she told her stroking her hair, as enid sobbed.

"I...now i cant get close...she hates me after all" she said between hiccups. But divina dint think the same.

She watched the brunette and everything wednesday showed was Not wat the blonde tolf her. She hoped she was correct, since she dinr want to see her friend cry anymore. She distracd her, they hugged and watched the titanic for the second time this night. Crying.
_______________________________________

Leave a vote and comment what ya tought from todays chapter!

Have a nice night/Day!