19

Okay guys i can now say...

The wenclair Kiss Comes soon! I dont know if today or tomrw BUT SOON!!!

so today or tomrw!!!

_______________________________________

"Why cant i sleep with my friends?!" Wednesday asked for the fourth time, she looked upset at the teacher, while having her sleeping bag in her hand.

The man sighed, she had been asking him for s long time, and he was tired. Hé got the list again, in wich hé stated that in the fifth tent slept: miss addamd ryder and sinclair.

"Excuse me miss sinclair, but thats the rule, you have to sleep with the people on the list" he said irritated. Hé just wanted to sleep. Enid watched the scene with open eyes.

At that moment liz came to defense, as did yoko, they did not accept that their friends have to sleep together in a tent.

"Why they have to sleep with each other?!" They said at the same moment, for the first time agreeing with each other.

The teacher sighed again, hé has to deal with these girls too.

"Miss addams you must..."

"I know that! I just want you to make an expectation!" Said the girl with glasses, as wednesday nodddd.

"Please i cant let that girl sleep with that bitch!" Liz said pointing at her.

"Why youre saying that fatball?" The brunette challenged her, looking at her irritated.

Enid looked at her angrily, she dint like it when her friends were being insulted.

"See thats why i dont want her near addams!" Her friend said.

"Sinclair has to follow the rules just like addams" the teacher repeated once again, enid coudnlt sleep, her heart beated super fast.

"No i cant!"

"No changed! Now go to sleep before i let you sleep in the forest." The teacher said seriously and put on his glasses.

"Good its better to share with bears then her" liz said, as enid got scared, she totally dint want to sleep in the forest in the middle of the night.

She tried not to look at wednesday (she she failed) but her blue met brown onesz but she dint see anger in them. But it seemed more like panic and excitement.

But why should wednesday addams be afraid? Does she think enid Will do something to her? The one Who should be scared was her, she tried not to tremble. Even tho her skin was cold.

Spending the whole night with the girl of your Dreams is not nothing. It must be wonderful, of course if she dint hate you and wasnt doing anything to not sleep with you.

"No i already spoke. And you Watson have to share a tent with tanaka and maxwell" the teacher said sternly. Her friend pointed to her as divinas cheeks turned red, and yokos lips lost color.

Liz tought she was going to die.

"NOO" the three screamed together but it was too late, it already has been decided.

Enid noticed her friends, (mostly divina) had been very affective by the fact that she has to share a tent with yoko. At least they had eachother, while she dint had anyone. Abby had to share with two of her cheerleaders friends. The four of them were getting their things getting ready to sleep.

"Hands off got it sinclair?" Liz spoke sternly, angry at the teacher. "Dont think advantage of this moment, that bitch can still make it impossible."

"Dont call her that!...and i wont." She lowered her head looking at her feet"