28

Y all i really love wednesdays little sis. Shes so cutee.
_______________________________________

Enid sat calmly on the cough waiting for wednesday to Come back. After a few minutes she felt that someone was watching her, and when she wabted to look, near the frame of the door, stood a little brunette watching her. It seemed like she wanted yo get closer, her brown eyes sparkling with curiousity. Enjd wanted to talk to her, shes too pretty not to.

"Hey ami..im enid, uhm your sisters work partner" shs said not sure of what to say, as she slolwy walked to the little girl Who dint move.

"My name is amilia not ami" she said in the same high boss voice wednesday always uses when shes mad. Enid made a face, and a smile appeard on her face. "You look funny"

"Do you think im funny ami?" She said getting closer step by step. As the brunette also slowly got closer.

"You're pretty ami" enid said, and the girls her eyes lit up.

"Yeah?" She asked excitedly and began to walk too, her Black bat dragging with her.

"Yeah you are and...AAH" she shouted, when she tripped on her way and fell on the carpet hitting her head. "Ow"

The little brunette began to laugh, as the blonde slowly got up, the girl went up to enid and sat on her lap, looking ta her curious and excitment.

"Are yoy laughing at me ami?" Enid asked amused as she looked at the girls smile.

"Yes your very stupid" she said laughing, the same small smile and giggle enid always dies from, when she sees wednesday do that. The little brunette placed her hands on each side of her cheeks getting closer. "Your eyes are very blue..but also green, like blueberry!".

Enid could only laugh at the little girl. As the girl looked at her intensly. Here eyes were beautiful too, it had a lighter tint of brown in it. But they werent wednesdays.

"You like them?" She asked smiling, as tue little girl nodded. Without letting go.of her face.

"Wensy likes them too, she always talks about blue eyes that drive her crazy" the little girl stated, as enid blushed, ami began to giggle excited. "And she does that when dad says your name!" She said pointing to the red colours on her cheek.

"Dad? Your dad knows me?" She asked, with her heart in her troath.

"Nope, but hé wants to one day. But i met you first right?" She asked, as the blonde nodded, makking the little girl smile even more. "This is my bat, his name is skully" she said showing her her bat, as she shifted to sit comfortable on enids legs.

"Its very cute! It even looks real" she said feeling funny, but it was the first thing she tought.

"I said the same!" The girl shouted, lokking at the the blonde with adortion she saw in her eyes. Finnaly someone Who understood her! "Lets see what lili is doing shes in the kitchen. Making my favorite food!"

She stood up and took enid by her hand, and in the other she brought skully. Forcing her to stand up and walking to the kitchen with her. Enid was afraid that wednesday was going to challange her, but the little girl melted her inside, so she could live with it.

"Shes making stwarberry cookies, i love them. Do you like stwarberry cookies?" Amilia asked, gettibg into the kitchen looking at enid.

"Yup i also love them" she said smiling as the girl jumped of happiness.

"Do you want to eat with me?" She asked excited.

Enid stayed quiet, she dint know if she could since she was in a strangers house. Vut lili's voice spoke before her.