38

The next week, enid was tired. The first years did not stop following her, and making sure she and her arm were okay. But it was friday so she could rest. She dint understand their interest, she had been tited of the silly smiled they gave her, and some second years who asked her how it was to run away from tyler. She still rembered how he shouted her name. She left her friends by computer class, and was by her locker. She secretly hoped to see wednesday. She dint see her after lunch, when she was smiling the whole hour. She felt on cloud nine. She was trying to put her books away, without hurting her arm. When she closed the door, she was met with a girl with blonde hair, she had Seen her before, shes one of the populair omes but then first year, she smiled at her, as if she were flirting. Enid smiled back but because shes nice.
She wore her sport uniform.

"Hi uhm?"

"Emma. Its a pleasure enid sinclair?" She asked, while giving her a Kiss on her cheek.

"Yup..thats me"
She said without understanding. She looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "You ere looking for me?"

Emma giggled, and blinked.

"You are more adorbale then they say."
She said, flirting, getting a piece of hair stuck between her fingers. Enid opened her eyes.

"They talk about me?"
She asked, not believing anything. Few months ago she was invisibale and now half of the school knows about her.

"Ofcourse! Youre the center of attention in problems this year. You have a great history in food war last year"
She said laughing. Her brown eyes shining flirtious. "Also when the team captain happend, they say you threw him out on a good run."

"Oh. Yeah tyler couldnr keep up with me if i wasnt distracted."
She said joking, and winking at the girl.

" yeah everyone talks about it. How long till your cast goes off?"
The girl said, slightly carrsing enids good arm wjth her finger tips. Enid felt uncomfortable.

"I think...in two weeks."
She said, smelling familiar parfume.
"Hey..do you happend to kn-" she dint finish since Emma was very close to her.

"Yeah?"
She said innocent, taking her hand, she wanted to concetrated and let go, but wednesdays parfume confused her.

"Uh..well you know..."
She stopped when there was throath clearing next to her. As fast as she coudl, Emma let go of enid with her eyes wide open.

"Wednesday"
She said as if she were a teacher. Enid heard ir and tunred to see the girl she was in love with.

Wednesdat wore her cheer outfit. Her hair was in a braid bun, her arms crossed, looking with fire at the girl with brown eyes.

Enid couldnt think, she wanted to remove that angry expression from the brunette, but seeing her she coulent help but smile lovingly.

"Addams"
She said in a lovijg voice, getting the girls attention who was still looking at the other blonde.

She relaxed her face, but there was still fire in her eyes. Irrated expression.

"Talking to first years huh?"
She asked bitter with hate. Enid nodded.

"Yeah..i was talking to Emma."
She said tunring to Emma, and smiled at her, the girlw as shameless as if she wanst scared for wednesday. And smiled back. Under addams watching gaze..

"Well..i wabted to say yoko is looking for you, sh wants to see you in the showers. She is a friend of my sisters and asked for help."
She said still u der addams furious face. Looking at Enid. "I just wanted to tell you that! Nothing more." She said now looking at wednesday. Saying goodbye and walking away.

"What happend to her? She seems scared"
Enid said confused by the girls attitude. But understand her words.
"Wait why does yoko want to see me?"

"How do i know? I was busy."
She said rolling her eyes, looking back at enid. "Dint you like short ones?"
She said in a sharp tone.

Enid frowent what is that supposed to mean? Shes nice but prefers wednesday.

"Not all of them are bad."
She said. But then smiled. "Your sister is lovely."

"Hm i guess."
She said gritting her theeth, placing her hands om her hips, having her diva attitude.

"Are you angry?" She asked amused wich made wednesday laugh.

"You wish."

"How is it going with your boyfriend?"
She asked upset. She had Seen them toghter yesterday, they did not kiss but she dint know how long that Will last.

"Tyler? Perfect everything is great"
She said shameless. Smirking raising her chin.  "He kisses better then you"
(Not)

Enid tensed but decided to play along.

"You dint say that last time."
She said, making her think.

"Oh that? I only did that to see how it is 't Kiss a girl. Nothing more. Oh and it was bad. Worst Kiss...."
She stopped when she saw Enid stepping closer with fire in her eyes. Grapped her waist with her good hand, and landed on the lockers.

This was her favorite postion. She placed her hands on her stomac, but dint make a move to push her away.

"Oh yeah?" She said with rage. "You dint like it?"

" dint move me, not even a hair."
She said feeling the blondes breath on her lips. "Jot at all. Maybe you should Kiss me again yo see that i doesnt does me anything"

Enid raised an eyesbrown, and kept looking intensely at the brunette.

She brought her face closer, carissing her with her nose. She brought her face toghter and placed her forhead om hers. With their lips touching, her eyes were on enid, she died to Kiss the girl. But the girl smiled, when the brunette closed her eyes waiting for her Kiss, but then she moved away.

"Well tell your boyfriend yo Kiss you because then you feel it right?"
She said amiling when the brunette was atill leaning asgain the lockers with her eyes closed.

She opened her eyes, with hate, becomimg red.

"SICLAIR"

she shouted, but she already runned away laughing, looking for yoko who needed her.
_______________________________________