27

Guys a litte bit of explantion cuz maybe you get cofused. Pugsly is in collage wich means he doesnt live with wednesday. Only her older and younder sister.

So yea. You Will understand later.
_______________________________________

The next Day, enid was at school a little more relaxed. She wore blue shorts and a long sleeved shirt. It was the most comfy outfit she could find in her closet. Her hair was losen and she had interwiched with divina. Her friend gave her strenght, they were talking with liz and abby about goung to the movies next week. That was until a group of girl stood in front of them.

"Hello my favorite weird ones" yoko said, while looking at divina, but she looked at the ground.

"What do you want? Liz asked annoyed.

Enid looked at wednesday, she wore a black short skirtz wjth a White blouse. Along with sneakers. Her hair wad the same lenght, maybe a bit longer. But still painly beautiful.

They made eye contact, but enid looked away, tasting the dirty water.

"I want to talk to sinclair" she heard her say, cathcing everyones attention.

"I dont want to" enid replied, and a gleam if sadness filled the brunettes eyes. It made her sad...a little bit.

"Well you have too." She said taking her arm and pulling her away.

Enid told her friends not to Come after her, wednesday let her ti the corner of the lockers as she sumbelt after her awkwardly.

"Yesterday...yesterday you ignored me" she told her more as a statement.

"Yea so?" She asked trying to hold her posture but failed.

"Nothing forget it"she sajd annoyed even tho she played with her hair. "We..we have to finish the project.. and we could do it this afternoon, at my house."

Enid opened her eyes. Was she inviting her to her house? Was it a dream? It must be fever. Omg ber house...and thsy could? STOP IT ENID.

"Y-gour ho-house?" She stutterd like a fool, wedbesday looked at her as she was one.

"Yes. My house enid" she said, as the blonde blushed.

"You...you called me by your name?" She said more as a statement.

Wednesday rolled her eyes, even tho a littls blush was on her cheeck.

"You coming or not?" She asked her impatient, but enid dint know what to say.

"I...well" she began, she shouldnt be close to wednesday right now, tyler would kill her, but the orher hand, she would see her house.

"I remind you it is a lot of marks" she said crossing her arms. "I see you at tue excist, your coming with me" is the last thing she said beofre tunring around and walking away.

Enid couldnt say anything. She wiuld have to go, she has too. The rest of the Day she was nervous, she dint say anything to her friends, because then they Will scold her and tell her not to go. Divina asked her what happend, so she had no choice then tell her. But her friend dint do anything then give her a goodluck hug.

And then the end of the school came. She tried to look for wednesday without Tyler being with her, it was easy since she dint saw them toghter lately. Her friend had left with liz, as she felt a hand on her shouler. She jumped but when she tunred around and saw wednesday, who raised an eyebrow.

"Are we leaving freak?" She said without giving her time to respond, going to her car. She had a car? Since when.

"Y...you have a car?" She asked, wednesday rolled her eyes.