11

A month later. A month school. Enid dint do it quit good in english, she was sure she would fail the next exam.

And now her days had a routine

She would arrive at school, greet her friends, seeing wednesday and her boyfriend kissing all moring, and get a bad mood. Her friends made her laugh, and forget it for a moment, and when she saw the couple kissing aigan in the afternoon her anger came back. And finnaly woudl be at the libary to study or watch abby play.
These were the things that happend everyday, what she the least enjoyed was seeing the couple kiss, but she should be used to it now.

She had Seen them Kiss and hold hands everyday, but she still dint understand why it bothered her so much. She should have gotten over it by now, but everytime she saw them she wanted to punch Tyler. She decided to ignore it, it wasnt her bussiness. At the moment, enid was studying biology and watch abby train. But in truth, she wasnt concentrated at all.

Why? Because wednesday looked amazing, spinning in the air and raising her pom poms. It was incredebale what they all learned in one month. Wednesday addams. That was the name that would stay in her mind the next 2 remaing years of highschool. She watched her. Her skin was beautiful, her body shined, and her smile just made her day. Without wanting to, her heartbeat increased. Enid found it super annoying. She had it on her first Day at school, but everyday it just becomes more and more worse. Why? What is it that made her feel this way? She had no anwseres, and maybe she dint want an anwser, because she was secret of what it would be.

Luckily it was the end of the week, and she wouldnt see her for 3 days. Altrought she knew it was a lie, because she was nervous once aigna when she has to go to school aigan. After a while the group of girls went to the locker room, wedbesday looked very attractive with red cheeks and messy hair. She was waiting for abby, because they agreed that after school, they would go to the pizzeria.

"Who are you waiting for?" Abby asked behind her, the blonde laughed.

"To a friend not more attractive then me" she gave her a smile and abby huffed.

"Im more attractive then you" she replied offring her hand to enid.

As they talked and left the field, she watched as abby was distracted, looking at kent. She swore this girl was all drooling over him. She just hoped it was not serious, since if it would be anything stronger, she would soon suffer, and dint want to see her in pain.

They went down several blocks, and when they arrived at the pizzeria, there were several cars parked in the parking lot, even a White car that looked very familair. But Enid brushed it off and went in anyway. Whe they went in, there were a lot of red table. Enid and abby walked to the one their friends were when they montointed to Come.

"Enid! Here" she shouted once she saw them. She took a seat, as she sat next to divina. Abby was next to liz. As they began to talk. Divina was drinking her milkshake, as enid dint tought a second and stole a few sips.

"How was practise" divina asked, little interested.

"Well well, ehy divina?" She asked her friend looking At her suspicious.

"For..for nothing" she said playing with her fingers.

"The point is that abs was drooling over kent" enid blurted out to annoy her friend, as abby tunred red.

"Ofcrouse not!"

"I Will attend the wedding" divina said smiling.

"I'll be the godmother!" Enid played along teasing their friend.

"I dont undertand why my friend focus on idiots" liz said slapping her forhead.

"Hey!" Her friends complaid. As the waitress came to ask their orders. After that they eated.