21

Your guys comments were so funny.

But ya all...here is what you wante. I hope so much you enjoy.

_______________________________________

"This is unacceptable" the director spoke, wiping away the last pieces of pizza on his suit.

Everyone who was there, had a fight, wich were: bianca, tyler (Who had a ice pack on his croth.) Ajax, abby, xavier, rowan, yoko, divina, enid, wednesday and liz. They were in chairs at order, looking toward the ground. To scared, to say or do anything. Ashamed. He had planned to give then a big punishment, from the mess that they made.

"Students hitting eachother?! And ladjes" he looked at the girls. "This is not how we see you. Your older, dont get in those stupid games!"

"He stared it!" Abby Saif pointing to ajax.

"He wanted to hit my friend!" Abby said now poiting to xavier. "You wanted to hit him" divina screamed at him and glared at yoko.

"You hit him! And kissed my friend , and hit him again!" Yoko said with venom, as divina wanted to hit her.

"He kissed her against her Will!, they stared all this" liz sajd defending herself.

"She liked the Kiss as much as i did" rowan said irrtated as divina tunred red.

"Shut up!" Enid and yoko jumped getting up furious. Everyone looked surpired at the second. As she bluhsed and sat back down.

As divina was full of shame

"Awh at the end the weiro defends her girlfriend" Tyler commnent smiling evil as enid glared at her.

:shut up or next time i hit you harder" she said, wednesday stood up and placed a fjnger on his shoudler.

"Who the fuck do you think you are to tak to my boyfriend like that?" She asked her bitterly, pushing enid, as enid tunred red with hate at the word "boyfriend"

"I dont care that hes your boyfriend, if hé touches on e of my friends again i swear i leave him childless." She said with pure venom. Wich made wednesday blush, but she hit her.

"Stop! Everyone" thd director demanded ordering them to be silent.

Enid sat back down, watching ad wednesday did the same. Feeling her cheeck Burns from the slap she got.

"First i want to talk to you two man" the director said poiting to ajax and xavier. Who got up entering another office.

"Its all bitchs fault for getting closer to my brother." Abby comment, as biancs got up from her seat facing her.

"I dint do anything! He was the one Who did what he did!" She defended.

"What did he do?" Enid snorted. As her cheeck still Hurt, and even more since wednesday sits on tylers Lap.

Bianca dint anwser and just blushed, enid coudlnt help but smile.

"Did you like it?" Stading in front of bianca, who only tunred more red then before, enid laughed. "You did like it"

"Ofcourse not!" She said hitting enid on the shoulderz crossing her arms. "First dead because you wont lesve me alone, second go to your girlfriend"

"Exactly weirdo, leave her alone and go to your girlfriend" she heard Tyler say, she tunred to divina, she smiled a little and took out her hand.

To take a seat next to her.

"Come one ens ignore them" she said offering her hand to take, enid sighed she was going to take it, when she saw yokos deadly eyes. And decided not to.