45

Enid was very nervous, classes were ending and today was finally the Day that they would graduated. Her nails were damaged from biting them so much, it was obvious she would get a diploma in a big crowd. This year was for her the best year, everything in the winter ball had gone perfectly, and she finally had her first date with Wednesday...who accidentally fell into the water, but she laughed it off. They were a normal couple, they fought over little things or argued out of jealousy, but they always end up together, if it is cuddling in bed or watching a movie.

She never knew how cheesy the brunette in love would be, she was always looking out fir her, taking care of her, loving her, and smiling stupidly like enid did, but that dint matter, they were in love and now for real. But after so many months, they would graduate. But they discussed that already. They would always held contact, it was far away from each other but also wasn't that close. The problem was abby, who was far away from them since shes going to study medicine. That Hurt enid, she was like a sister to her.

"Baby are you okay?" She heard the voice of her girlfriend behind her, she was sitting in the library.

Something also changed in their relationship, they would be affectionate and giving each other nicknames. Wednesday mostly called her amor, or nid. (But still freak when she was angry)

"Hey.." she was going tot tell her everything was fine, but seeing her girlfriends eyes she completely let everything fall.  "I feel said cuz...of the whole abby thing"

Wednesday looked at her with soft eyes, she knew how upset enid could be about one of her best friends. The two wore graduated gowns.  The color made wednesday have Light brown eyes.

"Nid.." she mummerd, covering her hands with hers. And made circles on her knuckles. "Honey we already talked about this. You can always call on Skype, and sometimes visit her in lodon.

Enid enjoyed her touch, her skin tingling.

"But what if i stop caring? They sometimes keep distance and eventually break up" she said remembering all those movies and stories she had Seen.

Wednesday shook her head with a smile seeing the girls drama.

"Your paranoid love" she said walking up to her and sat on the girls lap, cricling her arms around her neck.
"There is no way someone can forgot how wonderful you are enid"

"Are you serious?" Wednesday smiled

"As serious as yoko almost failed history" the two laughed remembering how the girl got home, asking the girl for help, she had interrupted a kissing session with her girlfriend. That left wednesday a bit grumpy...even tho its her best friend.

(On the cough..)

Enid laughed but still helped her.

"Are you ready grow?" The brunette was combing her hair.

"A little...i would go back and want to start high school all over you know?" She shook her head, "but i also know that going to university Will be a new chapter in our life.

Wednesday laughed covering her mouth"

"If we go back, then you have to deal with my morning fights again amor" she replied.

"I wouldn't mind, you were very sexy insulting me in front of everyone" she stuck out her tongue her girlfriend rolling her eyes.

After chatting a bit longer, they left the library holding hands. No one stared at them anymore. Since when they started dating and held hands, everyone stared at them open mouthed that the two enemies are dating. But the two dint care just like yoko and divjna. It dint take long for rumors to spread and soon everyone knew about the new couple. The hard part was when Tyler found out about them. He kept yelling at wednesday saying how she used him, but enid was there with yoko and divina to rescue the brunette. The boy even tried to confront them but seeing that his friends left him, hé had no choice but to leave wednesday alone. Everyone knew that he was a bit scared about the beating yoko and enid gave him.