35

Two days had past, and enid was in her room, bored. Ehe had to wait a month before she healed. Thanks to Tyler. Luckly her friends came to viati her, and told her tyler had been expelled for a week, getting yelled at by the coach. They also told her the fight between the couple, wednesday yelling at him that he was an idiot, 100 times. That made her day, but still she was bored. She couldnt do anything, and breathing did not count. She could only think about her girl, and how things would be at school. Her toughts also mentioned the other two brunettes, who loved her. The addams loved her...a bit too much maybe. But she loved that. But her arm hurted whenever she moved.
So she did move most of the time.

It was already afternoon, her friends couldnt be there, since they had to be at abbies training, so wednesday also was there. She wantdd to go there, but her mom said she couldnt.

She had read books in the past hours, but that bored her, sh tried to watch tv, but her arm hurted when she took the remote. But it was good that the left one was broken, or else she was useless.

Enid was using her laptop, with her headphones on, when she heard the doorbell ring. She dint really care cuz she tought it would be one of her mom's visitors, and continued to watch the YouTube video's. Till her mom yelled at her to Come down with a excited voice.

-its for you dear!
Her mother said with a happy voice, enid frowend and took of her head Phones. Whos gonna visit her?

-for me?
She shouted back.

-yeah! Shes a friend of yours.
Her mom said, enid smiled could it be divina?

-coming!
She yelled. But was a bit confused since divina would Come up to her room.

But if it were her...wouldnt her mother tell her? She only had three best friends.

-take your time dear! I show wednesdat the house!
Her mom said laughing, when enid fell out of her chair, hearing the girls name.

-Who?!
She shouted, thankful she dint hit her arm, and run out her room, alarmed by the girls name.

She run down the stairs, almost tripping. She had one comfy short sweat pants, and a wide shirt. Everything that was not tight for her arm.

There she stood, in a short skirt, with her favorite white blouse. Looking at her with a soft shy smile. But looking at her amused.

-sinclair! Shouldnt you be more careful with your arm? You dont want to go back to the hospital do you?
She sighed. But saw the blush on her daughters face, she mentally clapped. This was the girl her baby was in love with!!

-sorry mom...its just wednesday...what are you doing here?
She asked straching the back of her neck.

-i came to visit you. To know if you were still alive ofcourse.
The brunette respond, with a shy smile, enid looked at her with a little love, wich ofcourse dit go unoticed by her mother.

-oh dont worry dear! Come in Come in! Any friend of enid is welcome.
He mother said, welcoming wednesday in with a smile.

Enid felt happy, feeling the butterflies fly inside her belly.

-your thirsty? Or do you want a snack?
Her mother asked, while going to the living room. She already saw the girl was polite, so she earned points.

-mom..
Enid said embarrashd by her mothers attitude. Sitting on the couch.

Wedbesday took a seat on a chair in front of enid. Smiling at her mothers happiness.

-water pls.
She said, with a soft voice. Her mother smiling.

-well, i'll ve back to talk.
Her mother said, tunring around, before giving her daughter a wink.

Enids cheeks tunred red, a bit scred about what Will happen when her mother tunred to go to the kitchen. She was nervous, looking at her feet. What she dint know was that wednesday was looking at her.