37

Enid was going crazy. Its the weekend, and thw whole week, she had not heard anything from wednesday. It happend that she was sick, she asked yoko (after she was companied by divina other she was scared the hirl would Hurt or yell at her). She got a cold, tyler was already back at school. But trued to avoid him at all cost.

But today, saterday afternoon, lili unexpectely invite her to their home, to surpise wednesday and ami. The blonde accepted ofcourse, even tho she knew why liliana would invite her. She had a bad feeling after she left home, and was rather nervous. Something was going to happen today, at least she felt like it. She carried a bag of chips, and cookies for ami, and got wednesdays homework.

She wore whit jeans and a tank top, wjth a vest, which was not tight for her cast. She looked good...at least she tought. She took several deep breaths when she stood in front of the door, and knocked. She saw two cars in front of the house, and looked in horror when she knew from who it was, but before she could do anything, the door openend. A tall woman, with long Black hair, that rest on her back, looked at her. She had brown eyes, and a soft smile.

-hello dearz how May i help you?
She asked, notcing the girls nerves.

-good afternoon...i...am wednesday..clasmate...and lili...is she there?
She stummerd, already knowing who thw woman was.

-sure dear. Come in i'll call lili.
She said stepping aside, still looking at her as if she knew her.

Enid stayed by the door with the woman, who lookrd at her up and down, the woman was very pretty, their eyes met, and the woman gave her a kind smile.

-its a pleasure to meet you, my name is mortica and you are..?
She said reacing her hand, wich enid took.

-pleasure is mine, my name is-

-amor!
Lili said, coming out of the kitchen covered in flour.

Hurried steps were heard from the living room, ami came runninh, and her eyes shone when she saw Enid.

-nid nid!
She shouted, as enid leaned down to pick up the girl. As she pulled her arms around her neck.

More noises from above them were heard. And not even a minutes later, a shocked wednesday stood on top of the stairs. She still wore pyjama's wich made her cheeks become red.

-enid?!
She said surpsired, seeing her stand next to her mother, who dint say anything.

-wow, seems like everyone knows you expect me.
Mortica said laughing, looking at her three girls. Processing what she heard she tunred back to enid. -your enid?

-oh uhm...yeah.
She said. Seems like the woman knew her already.

-oh dear finnaly!-

-MOM.
Wednesday said upset, but the woman  raised an eyebrow.

-no no mother, go shower and take a pill. Your sick you shouldnt be out of bed.
The woman said crossing her arms. Enid was schocked, they all seemed clones.

Wednesday stood there for a few seconds, not knowing what to do, she dint want to leave her mom alone with enid. But seeing her moms eyes, she sighed and got to get a shower. Enid laughed at wednesdays nervous, ans was met with brown eyes again. Who looked at her excited.

-enid would you like something to eat?
She said lovingly, she took her hand.

She couldnt respond since ami spoke first.

-nid Come play dragons with me! Das is bad at it.
She said crossing her arms. But enid tunred pale, her dad was here too?

-oh yeah! Gomez! Come meet wednesdays friend.
She shouted, taking her hand and brining het to the living room. Ami was still in her arms, happy that enid was here and could play with her. Lili follwed them not wanting to miss this.