16

you guys desurve another update

________________________________________________________

another month goes by for enid, and it wasnt easy,and tyler really had a grip on her. he teased her all the time he could, he would knock over her books, hide her bckpack, and sometimes even take away her lunch. enid had to suck it up, gritted her teeth and let it go. but the worst part was, that she saw him kissing wednesday in the middle of the hallway. she dint understood why she dint hit tyler already. yup, she became that violent.

yoko and wednesday, also dint stop attacking her and her friends, but they were the most focused on their exams. thats why tyler and ajax took over their work, to make the blondes life impossibale.

the only thing now is that, she always saw the brunette looking at her. enid wanted to look at her so it wasnt her fault, but she was impressed to see how her eyes met hers, and then looked away from her.

-'why do they always end up in my locker even when i have a new one?" she asked irrtated.

she watched as the couple, leaning on a locker. her fucking locker. enid would bee soon breathing fire.

"maybe tyler wants to make you angry?" liz said, watching the tow in discust. she notice her friends hurt and angry look, and placed a hand on her shoulder. "remember shes a bitch"

enid dint response, she stared at tyler, wanting to choke him with all her might till he stopped breathing.

liz and divina said goodbye to her, a little worried. enid dint pay attention, she wnated to look good, but in truth was very hurt.

she went to where they were, and cleared her throah. tyler looked aside leaving wednesday for a moment. his lips were swollen from the kisses, as his hair was ruined, as they both looked at her.

"my locker" she said pointing to the door where they were leaning.

tyler just pushed her aside kissing his girlfriends lips again. enid clenged her fist, as she opned her locker, listening to the kisses and sighs. tyler ran his lips over wednesdays neck, but she dint seem to notice, because she was looking at her.

closing the door, she met those brown eyes winks at her, and graps her boyfriends face, kissing him again. enid now wanting to retunr her breakfast.

it was super discusting. watching them for a moment trying to appear normal. tyler, annoyed got away from wednesdays lips and turned to enid.

"what do you want?

"i dont think its right to kiss in the middle of the hallway. theres a rule" she said lutting her hands in her pockets, staying calm. (while everything screamed inside her)

"well i do whatever the hell i want. now disapear!" the boy responds very rude and kissed wednesday again , but the girls eyes, still kissing her boyfriend, were on the blonde.

she dint understand, byt seeing those brown eyes, she couldnt help but smile. she made a funny face, mocking tyler, as the brunette laughed against her boyfriends lips. it gav enid much more satisfaction, when she saw the boy cover the brunettes eyes, so that she coudlnt see her, and glared at enid. she decided that now it was time to leave.

she went to the libary the afternoon, she hoped he can study the afternoon, since tyler hid her notes, and that why she was late. but when she arrived she found a bog surprise. there sitting in the same chair as always, wednesday addams. she smiled and felt like her heart was going to beat out her chest.

wednesday ignored her all afternoon, but that was the least that bothred her, she could see how the sun shined in her brown hair, as she got lost in that beautiful face. in the end the end she ended up not studying but rather keep watching wednesday. she did try to look at her notebook, but wednesday was biting her tongue in such a adorbale way that it distracted her. that was until someone touched her shoulder. it was rowan, he dint look angry anymore from last time, he smiled at her, enid raised an eyebrow.