5

Thank you for 300 reads! <3

_______________________________________

Right now Enid could be happy. It was the first Day in a week that she and her friends were queit, waiting to go to the movies. For the past days mostly her and divina got bullied by wednesdays friend group aigan. You could see it as revenge. Most of the times they spended lunch in the bathroom or the soccer field.

It was finnlay saterday do they had some peach, or at least liz and divina had, a blacked eyed girl couldnt leave enids mind. This week she had a very irrtating attitude. In the hallways or the libary she made fun of her, she dint came up to her for talking. Even now in the libary her back was tunred. Enid told herself that it was because she wanted more popularity.
There was no other way for wednesdays change of attitude.

But she decicde to leave it and enjoy the movie with her friends. The three sighed when they saw Jacksons action sences. Wesnesday chuckled when she saw divina drooling over him once aigan. Jackson was divinas star love. Enid did find the boy attarctive. The rest of the movie was peachful.

Too peacful.

When they left the movies the hell began.

-"does anyone need to use the toilet?" Liz asked sipping her last cola.

-"no, you?" Enid asked with a smirk. Liz awnsered with a nod. "Ofc your drank 4 glasses!"

-"popcorn made me thirsty" liz rolled her eyes, and threw her coke can in the trash. "Be right back!"

The girls laughed and walked out. Enid crossed her arms, even thougt she wore a jacket she was still cold. Enid laughed on what her friend said before leaving. Liz and her comments were more worse then Enid herself. Divina the other hand was thw most innocent of the three.

-"oh shit" divina cursed her cheecks slowly burned. It was problaby something serious, it was rare that divina cursed. "Their here..." she whispered.

Enid tunred her gaze to were divina was looking and it was the little group that always bothered them. Ofcourse she saw wednesday first (the furst thing enid tought was that she was beautiful) Who had company; Tyler also a boy Who bothers her a lot, ajax yoko and bainca were standing there. Enid tried to play it cool for her friend, but secretly was afraid of them. Hoping they dint see them.

-"dont worry div...they probaly dint-" she couldnt finish what she was saying,since divina dint pay attention to that.

Her brown eyes were fixed on the brunette, who was laughing at something bianca said. Divina zoned out, Enid even had to shake the girl to get her attention.

-"are you okay??" She asked worried.

Divina sighed "i dont want them to see us" she said afraid of them. Who knows what they do next?

-"dont worry they wont see-" her voice trailed off when her blue eyes accicdenly made eye contact with brown ones.

The shorter girl raised an eyebrow, surpised that she saw Enid and divina here. At least she knew they dint follow them to bother the girls out of class. Without wanting it Enid felt tickling in her stomac the longer she saw those brown eyes.

She was just nervous about that they would do something to divina. Yeah thats it. There couldnt be anything else for her nervousses. When she saw yokos eyes observate them, she saw divina moving behind her playing with her hands. The girl with glasses smile grew, and whispered something to the boys. And when they saw them, they began laughing.

Her legs began shaking a bit. When the group began walking to them. She had to do something, it had been an amazing Day and now its going to be ruined. Wednesday, while walking and talking with bianca,was staring at enid with flirtatiois smile on her face. She was pretty. She had a short Black and White dress with a jacket. Hair in a hight ponytail. She watched as if she was a small animal getting by hunry loins.

-"enid my friend! How are you?" A boy with brown hair said laying an arm on her shoulders.

Hé was an handsome boy: brown hair, brown eyes. Wore a blue shirt with a jacket.

-"div!" Another girl said with Black hair but Light higlights. Brown eyes like the boy, hugged divina.

Both girls were so scared that they just stood there. The group watched. Ajax mumered something and yokos eyes were planted On divina. She watched when the girl clinged in her even more and spoke. Fast as it could liz appeard aigan.

-"oh hi i see you met my friends." She said.

-"hii my nami is abigail. But you can just call me abby" the girl spoke with a smile. Walking to enid and gave her a Kiss on the cheeck.

Wednesday watched that with a face like she just eat a lemon.

'"Im xavier" the boy said, plating a Kiss on the back of divinas hand.

Yoko spoke with Light lips.

After a few minutes staring the group tunred around and walked away. Enid and divina let out a big breath. Divina tunred around.

-"thank you. Thank you so much!" She said while hugging abby. Abby hugged back.

-"you guys saved us" enid said. And gave a meaningful to xavier. Who smiled back.

-" our good friend lizzy needed help so thats what we did. No need to thank"

-"thank god i found them. Or else i would introduch them tommorw anyway" she said hugging her two childhood friends. Then she went to her school bestfriends and hugged them around her waist. "Thank you for saving my girls, i couldnt handle that alone you idiots"

-"they looked like Kids, but that brown haired boy with that beanie dint look too bad" abby smirked.

-"your impossibale" she said and the others agreed.

They went to the pizzeria. Much for enids liking. And spent an hour laughing and talking with eachother. The two had been friends with liz when they were Kids. They hand't seen eachother for a while. And now next highschool year they would enter the school. They had Come to the city to spend the holidays.

Enid was happy to have 2 more friends in highschool. That would be easier. But she also waiting for vacation. She wanted to have as much fun as possibale and seeing her friends invited her to spend days at her house made her happy.

Honestly the borther and sister were nice and very funny. She just hoped that monday the group inst going to do something too bad since that what happend to them. Actully they dint do anything but knowing them there gonna be something...

_______________________________________

I gonna post another chapter in a few hours and this time fr.

Have a nice Day <3