12.

1/2

_______________________________________

The days go by faster and faster. Its a weel before the new amusement park Will open and enid and her friends already wanted to go. Lately with wednesday and yoko distrated, because of their training, they dint even had time to bother them. It was perfect, now their days went normal.

It was a busy week. And enid always go to the training and managed to see wednesday, without her bothering her. Sometimes she swore that, the girl looked at her out the corner of her eye, but since she was focused on Tyler not going closer to her, she wasnt sure. From time to time, in the middle of the training, they got to eachother and give a small Kiss. Ofcourse enid wasnt happy with that, she clenched her fist and her teeth. (Because she was jalous) but the boy had to go back training soon, and spend most time apart.

Today she was watching her omce aigan. She had been a little traumticed the last time she was there, thats why she looked at the Ball everytime. Later the cheerleaders had to go get dressed. So enid waited for abby. She was taking so long. Out of nowhere the door opened, stepping out a angry wednesday, who dint wore more then a White top with a Black skirt, wet hair that smelled like vanilla. She had to step back, cuz she throw a towel on the floor.

"Damn" she whispered. But not low enough for the other girls to hear.

She gritted her teeth and sighed.

Really...really, she was incredable sexy and cute. How? Soon a Pear of brown eyes landed on her. Opned her eyes and frowend, she dint want to see the blonde right now.

"What are you looking at?" She said to her annoyed.

Enid came back to life. Seeing the brunette in front of her, looking at her lips, who not long ago, kissed no other then Tyler glapin. Once aigan she felt hatred trough her body. She clenced her fist aigan and approached her. Wednesday who was a little scared. (Just a little) took steps back.

-"what?!" She said glaring to the blonde who did not stop coming her way.

"You fought with abby right?" She said closer by the brunette Who stepped back, but enid stepped forward.

-"why do you care if i fought with that bitch? Her fault for not stopping barking." She said leaing in the lockers behind her.

Enid was close....too close.

-"shes not a bitch. Dont cofuse her with yourself," she said stepping impossibale closer. Almost pinning wednesday to the lockers. "You better dint do anything to her!"

-"awhy why is she your girlfriend?" She teased in a false adorble tone. Wich oblivious was hate. But her last word came out bitter.

Enid lost her comporse, and blinked for a moment with a co confsion. And turned away from her.

"Girlfriend? Ofcourse not. Shes my best friend-" she rolled her eyes, and swore she saw wednesday relax her face for a second. But she tought it was her imagination. "Thats why i dont want someone like you to bother her...cuz they make me sick"

"Sick? Pff. Im the most pleasant girl at school. Your just pathatic." She rolled her eyes and raised her face as if she was the most important girl ever.

"I see. Your dear boyfriend shows it by eating you everyday." She observate her face, when a smirk planted On her face. Wich made her more irrtated. "What?"

"It bothers you doesnt it!" She asked.

Enid blinks and looks at her.

"Whats that for nonsense"

-"oh please. Your always looking at use. Hoe discusting, are yiu in love with me or what? Discusting. Thats the only explanation why you never take you eyes off of me" she said with a mocking look and venom.

Enid felt her heart beat so fast she tought wednesday would hear it. But she ignored it and glared at wednesday with so much hatred that wednesday looked imtimatded.

"I? With you? Never!" She let out a fake laugh and moved a few centimeters off her face. "I could never in my life notice someone like you. I would surely Kiss your friend bianca first then you."

She smiled, altrought what she said wasnt true...

"Besides i dont like high ones" she said walking away from her as if she had a disease she got. She looked at wednesday angry face and wet eyes. Wait wet eyes? Are that tears? Impossibale.

"Lucky for me i was already worrying about a baby loser drooling over me. Thats enough with the rest of the school freak" she said fixing her backpack on her shoulders, but now her voice sounded muffeld. Adj it was so much that her face changed. Enid felt a pain in her chest and without thinking tried to get closer. But wednesday stepped away from her in a broken voice. "Do me a favor and move to another country. Just disapear" and with that walked away.

Enid still had that pang in her chest. But those words and the pain were so hurtful, that it did not let her run after her and Kiss her there and then till her air disapeared from her lungs.

Oh. That was new. At that moment when she saw her so broken...she just wants to, what ever she had that made it worse everyday, that Just want to Kiss her...

_______________________________________

Doule update today cuz i dint post yesterday <3